Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Borderlands 3 to Get Four Premium Story DLCs

• punkyliarpunkyliar178,217
  • Posted on 02 May 19 at 18:50Permalink
    The "Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition Pre-Order" version also lists the season pass which includes said DLC. Not sure it's worth £89.99 though lol
  • Posted on 02 May 19 at 18:55Permalink
    Looking at past “sales” I’m buying the basic edition. The season pas will be on sale 150 times over the next few years. After the Bethesda “buy the season pass before the price increase” bologna and the sheer number of times it’s been on sale I will never buy a season pass again.
  • Posted on 02 May 19 at 19:12Permalink
    DominusTenebrae said:
    Looking at past “sales” I’m buying the basic edition. The season pas will be on sale 150 times over the next few years. After the Bethesda “buy the season pass before the price increase” bologna and the sheer number of times it’s been on sale I will never buy a season pass again.
    Yep. Going base game here. Pick up the season pass later.
  • Posted on 02 May 19 at 19:31Permalink
    The SCHWARTZ 00 said:
    DominusTenebrae said:
    You could save even more and just wait a year-ish till they sell the gold edition cheap. I think it was Assassins Creed Origins a while back they were selling the base game for $15 the season pass for $20 and the gold edition for something like $25.
  • SeitzzSeitzz682,473
    Posted on 02 May 19 at 19:35Permalink
    HawkeyeBarry20 said:
    The SCHWARTZ 00 said:
    DominusTenebrae said:
    You could save even more and just wait a year-ish till they sell the gold edition cheap. I think it was Assassins Creed Origins a while back they were selling the base game for $15 the season pass for $20 and the gold edition for something like $25.
    I'll be looking to do something similar. Just depends on the sales, timing, and if I'm occupied playing other stuff in the meantime. If I've really got nothing else to play, I'll consider lesser discounts on the game.
  • psybOltOnpsybOltOn209,593
    Posted on 02 May 19 at 20:23Permalink
    Same here, have enough game to play for now, bought the GotY edition of Borderlands 1 and 2 too, for the base game price.
    If you look at the strong player base and the chance of having most of the bugs fixed by the release of BL3 GotY, I can't see any reason to buy this at release.
  • Posted on 02 May 19 at 21:07Permalink
    One of them will be a 5000 round battle dome survival thing, so let's just say it will be 3 premium story DLCs and some filler! wink
  • Rista BRista B405,640
    Posted on 02 May 19 at 21:12Permalink
    Like others have said I'm happy to wait a year and get the full thing for a significant discount. Plenty to keep busy with in the meantime and may even pick up the Borderlands GOTY or play B2 on the Xbox One which I never started if I really feel the need for some Borderlands before that.
    Remember Philando Castile, a fellow gamer, a human being, Rest in Peace
  • baazfurybaazfury453,519
    Posted on 02 May 19 at 21:22Permalink
    I have enjoyed all the Borderlands games, The Pre-Sequel less, but still good. Borderlands 3 is a day one purchase for me. I watched a good portion of yesterday's gameplay reveal here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=skXyp4kN...

And this looks awesome. Ready to play it now!
  • Posted on 02 May 19 at 21:24Permalink
    HawkeyeBarry20 said:
    The SCHWARTZ 00 said:
    DominusTenebrae said:
    True, but I buy very few games anymore as it is. In fact, Borderlands 3 is probably the next game I'm getting after Chaosbane. I don't mind going in on day one for this one.
  • WereyWerey479,740
    Posted on 02 May 19 at 21:34Permalink
    I will never believe the word "big" and "Expansion" in relation to each other unless those "big expansions" are the size of Witcher 3's Blood and Wine and Hearts of Stone. No game has ever given us dlc for half the games price, with atleast a full games worth of content like the Witcher has.
  • MAH BOI 420MAH BOI 420205,362
    Posted on 02 May 19 at 21:50Permalink
    How about you focus on finishing the fucking game and including them as part of that as opposed to "planning" for DLC? I guess this is Randy Pitchford we're talking about here, though. Gotta pay for Battleborn somehow.
    OH NO, THE BIG BOOBIES ARE SCARING ME! MUUUUUUUUUM!!!! -osubluejacket
  • Larvi1Larvi11,310,593
    Posted on 02 May 19 at 21:51Permalink
    Moxxie's Lower Dome, Moxxie's Beneath dome, Moxxie's Bottom Dome and Moxxie's Nether Dome.
  • MikeProcuratorMikeProcurator1,013,123
    Posted on 02 May 19 at 22:35Permalink
    Or save even more money and by the remastered in 2026!? I don’t really think it’s a big deal for developers to want more money. Game development is always increasing and developers aren’t making any more money. Dlc at least gives them a longer contract. But that’s just my unpopular opinion
  • NesmasterNesmaster673,148
    Posted on 02 May 19 at 22:49Permalink
    I want to play all the new content as it comes out, super deluxe for me. I'll get my discounts by waiting on other releases.
  • Posted on 03 May 19 at 00:56Permalink
    All Borderlands DLC (minus Moxxi) has been absolutely top notch. Hope that continues.
  • Posted on 03 May 19 at 01:33Permalink
    Keep in mind that this is Randy Pitchford we're talking about. Best to actually wait until the content is out before jumping on board if it involves anything to do with that cunt.

But like others have said, just wait for the inevitable GOTY edition.
  • Posted on 03 May 19 at 02:03Permalink
    Ah yes, premium.
  • XwolfanXXwolfanX599,195
    Posted on 03 May 19 at 03:12Permalink
    ill get this in a game sale next year np for me i dont fall for this shit anymore
    drive and chill
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.