Game Discussion: Forza Horizon 3

How to unlock Title update forzathon achievements if you don't own the game

• Nick S AdminNick S Admin201,569
    Posted on 03 May 19 at 16:10, Edited on 20 December 19 at 22:07 by Nick S AdminPermalink
    I just found out that you can unlock some or all of these 4 achievements if you don't own the game now. Simply browse the achievement list on your profile. It unlocked 2 for me and updated the other 2. Cheers.

Edit: For these achievements combinations work. For example a combination of 500 skills and 500 races for 1000 races or skills etc.
  • MattQuin89MattQuin89332,730
    Posted on 21 June 19 at 13:22Permalink
    Nick S Admin said:
    I just found out that you can unlock some or all of these 4 achievements if you don't own the game now. Simply browse the achievement list on your profile. It unlocked 2 for me and updated the other 2. Cheers.
    Thank you for this!
    Why not try Torn, a text based RPG? Referral code: https://www.torn.com/2098478
  • ecinrunecinrun443,114
    Posted on 29 June 19 at 15:49Permalink
    I did it by accident and now I have to rebuy it and complete the dlc to get my completion back.
    Posted on 11 November 19 at 10:26Permalink
    ecinrun said:
    I did it by accident and now I have to rebuy it and complete the dlc to get my completion back.
    Yeah it kinda sucks. I hope they will put it on gamepass or free play days so I can unlock the other two and maybe buy the last car achievement dlc.
  • BacavoitBacavoit208,156
    Posted on 29 November 19 at 17:23Permalink
    Nick S Admin said:
    ecinrun said:
    Yeah it kinda sucks. I hope they will put it on gamepass or free play days so I can unlock the other two and maybe buy the last car achievement dlc.
    It will def be on GwG next year.

I found it for $10usd but im still debating if i should start it now or wait for it to be free.
    Baca
    Posted on 30 November 19 at 12:48Permalink
    Bacavoit said:

I found it for $10usd but im still debating if i should start it now or wait for it to be free.
    I think it's better than FH4 thought I didn't bother with 4 yet.
  • BacavoitBacavoit208,156
    Posted on 30 November 19 at 15:37Permalink
    Nick S Admin said:
    Bacavoit said:

I think it's better than FH4 thought I didn't bother with 4 yet.
    I liked FH4.

At least FH3 is not like FH2 with the 168 events. I cried a bit when I finished them out of pure stress and frustration.
    Baca
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.