Game Discussion: Thief of Thieves

"Not made for this" Achievement

• Mysterio400Mysterio400902,721
    Posted on 04 May 19 at 00:38Permalink
    Does anyone know where you do this? Last one I need to finish up Vol 4 and I can't figure out where to trigger it. Thanks for any help!
  • SchinderdivSchinderdiv437,983
    Posted on 04 May 19 at 02:01, Edited on 04 May 19 at 02:02 by SchinderdivPermalink
    That's the one where you talk to Chip, I think it's the first time you're at the hideout at the beginning of volume 4. If not that, then the 2nd time. I can't remember the exact dialog options I chose, but you end up asking him if this life of crime (I'm pretty sure that was a keyword in the dialog/choice) is really something he's cut out for. He'll seem unsure and then you can convince him to get out while he still can, and the achievement should unlock when the conversation is over. Sorry to be so vague, I already uninstalled the game so I can't go back and check for sure.
    Streets Ahead
  • Mysterio400Mysterio400902,721
    Posted on 04 May 19 at 02:38Permalink
    Thanks, that worked. You're right, it was the first part, before leaving for the party. For anyone else needing it, dialogue goes like this (All the "X" button until the last one)

Just Chill -> Get Real - > Actually, it is - > So Who are you? - > Well Yeah -> Life of Crime - > Maybe - > Not Gonna Live
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.