Game Discussion: Borderlands 2 Forum

Bosses

AuthorMessage
iTz Canada Ehh
Posted on 06 May 19 at 22:53
So I'm currently going through Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode (or whatever it is where everything is lvl 50+) to get all the story related achievements I missed due to my imported character, but I'm going through solo and it's a bit slower than I'd like. I'm only mainly doing it because I want to beat Terramorphous easily solo, but from what I recall there are also some bosses in the DLC that are similar in difficulty to Terramorphous.

Do I really need to level up above 50 if I were to attempt to beat the DLC boss side missions on Normal difficulty? If not, I can always set up a session just to beat Terramorphous and I can go through the game on Normal difficulty with a different character.
Senor Slurpee 2
Posted on 07 May 19 at 00:28
at 50 you should be fine on normal mode as long as you have weapons and Items at that level as well. If you need help with terra I can help ya just shoot me a message on live and I can jump on and help you.
UnmatchedBrace
Posted on 21 May 19 at 20:07
I'm looking for help with Terramorphous as well. I have a level 54 character but am losing interest in the grind that is UVHM.
iTz Canada Ehh
Posted on 22 May 19 at 03:54, Edited on 22 May 19 at 03:54 by iTz Canada Ehh
Spot on in that regard. Only issue I had was with Master Gee the Invincible as he seemed very tough even on normal mode for me. Thanks for the help with Terramorphous as well (for the second time) toast
UnmatchedBrace
Posted on 22 May 19 at 16:51, Edited on 22 May 19 at 16:53 by UnmatchedBrace
I managed Master Gee solo at level 52 on normal as well. Was still arduous, but the key is to keep having him walk through the center of the dead-worm acid pool to soak it up. With the assassin, I'd place the decoy/deception there and Gee would focus on him and then just soak it up. Slag seemed to help as well. It actually seemed easier to get him to where I wanted solo, whereas most attempts with randoms was just too chaotic as they had no idea what to do and the room would just fill up with gas.

Thanks to Senor Slurpee 2 for helping out with Terra!
MouldySalsa
MouldySalsa
Posted on 23 May 19 at 03:17
I still need to do Terramorphous so I might start up a group this weekend. I've got a level 50 assassin and have never done it before
MouldySalsa
MouldySalsa
Posted on 23 May 19 at 12:11
Started a Terramorphous session for anyone that is keen
Senor Slurpee 2
Posted on 23 May 19 at 22:49
Message me on live when you’re on and I can help. Doesn’t take longer than a minute or two
MouldySalsa
MouldySalsa
Posted on 24 May 19 at 06:29
Gracias Senor
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.