The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: May 7th, 2019

• Jazzy201Jazzy2011,032,819
    Posted on 07 May 19 at 01:13
    Great sale, especially on DLC! I'll wait a bit longer for a better deal on the Assassin Creed season passes though. I still have to go through Black Flag (maybe twice), Rogue ReMastered, and Russia first-
    Game recognizes game playa...and you lookin' kinda unfamiliar right now-
  • Posted on 07 May 19 at 01:23
    Dang, yesterday I brought Videl full price for DBFZ and they do me this sale where I would get 2 chars instead of one angry
  • BigNev44BigNev441,526,105
    Posted on 07 May 19 at 01:25
    The Music tracks and the Super Pack DLCs for FighterZ are finally on sale.

Now i can play the campaign and complete it.
  • cenGii91cenGii91309,012
    Posted on 07 May 19 at 01:37
    Was looking for Cities Skylines Season Pass 2, but still not here. Only 2 of the content of it are on sale. So nothing for me here.
    I make multiple lists ranging from achievements to dlc pricing. Constantly updating data when available.
  • Posted on 07 May 19 at 01:42
    XenomorphFiend said:
    AC Origins season pass will never have a good deal, will it? You get so much more with Odyssey yet for some reason it's cheaper? Haha!
    My thoughts exactly! Total WTF.facepalm
    Other than that, pretty damn good sale.
  • Posted on 07 May 19 at 01:59
    YODA12320 said:
    BrutalPandaX said:
    That's a lot of DLC sales.
    Alot of REPEAT DLC sales..
    You definitely dont see Call of Duty Season Passes on sale too often.
  • Posted on 07 May 19 at 02:01
    It seems like the 45% off the Odyssey season pass is only for the Americas: it's only 25% off for Australia, Europe and the UK :(
  • Silver1337Silver1337391,736
    Posted on 07 May 19 at 02:42
    I'm always hoping to see season passes on sale and this is quite an impressive list. I'm especially surprised the Call of Duty passes are on sale!

Unfortunately for me, I just cashed in my MS Rewards points for the 12mo of Xbox Live Gold hot deal and spent the rest on the Forza Horizon 3 Expansion Pass last week. At least the discounts on AC Odyssey and the like aren't so steep that I'll be kicking myself. I'll take what I can get and wait the rest out.

*crosses fingers for huge E3 sale*
  • Posted on 07 May 19 at 02:44
    Hmm, might grab Tropico. Nice to see some DLC sales that aren't bundled with the game for once, though it's weird they don't just have both on sale for most of them.
  • Posted on 07 May 19 at 02:56
    Those fuckers put ever bit of Call of Duty content they possibly could on sale except the Windows 10 Infinite Warfare Digital Deluxe angry
  • alphurralphurr299,047
    Posted on 07 May 19 at 02:57
    Nagnirnahs said:
    When I first saw this was a DLC sale I got hopes that Super Lucky's Tales DLC's were going to be discounted. I now wonder if they Will EVER go on sale.
    Same :( Glad to see Sunset Overdrive's DLC here though, I've been wanting to complete the game for ages.
  • Inferno118Inferno1181,684,250
    Posted on 07 May 19 at 03:01
    Buttercup III said:
    Those fuckers put ever bit of Call of Duty content they possibly could on sale except the Windows 10 Infinite Warfare Digital Deluxe angry
    Heh I mean there’s like 200 people out there who have bought that version of the game. I’d be surprised if they remember it exists
  • Posted on 07 May 19 at 03:09
    Inferno118 said:
    Buttercup III said:
    Heh I mean there’s like 200 people out there who have bought that version of the game. I’d be surprised if they remember it exists
    It’s activision. I thought they liked money. I wanna give them my money like a sucker. But not all of it
  • Astral ArrayAstral Array407,030
    Posted on 07 May 19 at 03:37
    Hella lot of DLC
  • Posted on 07 May 19 at 03:40
    I'll be old and gray before all that Skylines DLC hits a good price.

Any recommendations on Shiness?
  • Paw McCatneyPaw McCatney666,669
    Posted on 07 May 19 at 03:43
    Strider for $3 is a STEAL. You should buy it. Yes, you.
    Hey, you! Pipe down!
  • MC PHILABUSTAMC PHILABUSTA1,010,690
    Posted on 07 May 19 at 03:44
    I'll pick up surge dlc the good the bad and the augmented .
  • KingyOwlKingyOwl421,806
    Posted on 07 May 19 at 04:18
    XI AlphaMale IX said:
    I'll be old and gray before all that Skylines DLC hits a good price
    My thoughts exactly. In my mind each season pass needs to hit the 50% off mark for me to purchase.
  • Posted on 07 May 19 at 04:26
    Assassin creeds odyssey season pass is usually 30 pound, so I don't know where they are getting 45% from, I nearly foolishly rushed in
  • Posted on 07 May 19 at 04:53, Edited on 07 May 19 at 04:53 by Your buddy DEG
    CitrineWorm138 said:
    It seems like the 45% off the Odyssey season pass is only for the Americas: it's only 25% off for Australia, Europe and the UK :(
    Yeah fuck that. I know we often get screwed on prices but now I guess we get screwed on discounts too. Oh well, no money from me then.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.