AuthorMessage
VisceralGnat84
Posted on 07 May 19 at 04:56
Obligatory FH3 Hoonigan comment: roll

It has never been lower than now!
Musikfreak007
Musikfreak007
Posted on 07 May 19 at 05:26, Edited on 07 May 19 at 05:27 by Musikfreak007
So this is like a DLC / Season Pass sale? Very cool!

(second reaction:
gee golly. super excited. let me see if the Hoonig.. aww come on)
It's more of a principle of the matter that I've waited this long for that FH3 DLC.

edit: did not see the comment above me until now. Perfect.
Guidality
Guidality
Posted on 07 May 19 at 05:54
Finally Mooncrash on sale and not as part of a bundle
Gerbasgamer
Gerbasgamer
Posted on 07 May 19 at 05:54
Big DLC sale aaaand nothing I really need at least not at those prices.
Maybe next time...
EZR43L
EZR43L
Posted on 07 May 19 at 07:11
The db fighterz pass at 17€50 is a good deal?
Solo Wing 82
Solo Wing 82
Posted on 07 May 19 at 07:15, Edited on 07 May 19 at 07:42 by Solo Wing 82
I bought mooncrash and the new puyo puyo. Only need rage 2 , team sonic racing and castlevania this month, so may as well get the atari collections, as in not go na wait for a sale.
Would have loved to see sekiro on sale already, its to late now to pay full price for it.
Theres not much else i still need on xbox one. Ic come to the point where i have all the games i need.
Just need some more pinball tables and a better deal on dead rising 4. and dead rising 3 should go oin sale too
And im thinking of cod ww2. In not into cod games anymore, but i like ww2, just dont know if its worth it for the single player.
Borshajen
Borshajen
Posted on 07 May 19 at 07:45
It is the 2nd time Resident evil 4 not are on sale when all the other RE games is, really weird.

XI AlphaMale IX said:
Any recommendations on Shiness?
I recommend it, great music and combat system. Many puzzles and secrets.
PlayUltimate711
Posted on 07 May 19 at 07:46
XI AlphaMale IX said:
I'll be old and gray before all that Skylines DLC hits a good price.

Any recommendations on Shiness?
I thought Shiness was fun, but I tend to be really easily entertained with RPGs and it's rare that I don't love an RPG. The story just kind of abruptly ends awkwardly. The combat feels kind of bad at times. I remember there being some really cute characters and interesting character development and a lot to like. And there were things to like about the combat, but there were also times where I was just getting destroyed by an enemy and I felt like the combat just wasn't doing it for me. I would say to be open to it, it's got a 3.5/5 on the site so it's absolutely not bad. I gave it a 4/5. But I think a lot of people won't like it as much.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUia5quPnBk
FireDrake007
FireDrake007
Posted on 07 May 19 at 09:22
The Krypteia x9 said:
YODA12320 said:
BrutalPandaX said:
That's a lot of DLC sales.
Alot of REPEAT DLC sales..
You definitely dont see Call of Duty Season Passes on sale too often.
Is the Call of Duty Infinite Warfare season pass worth getting? How is the playerbase online?
I have the base game but wasn't sure if it is worth getting the season pass if nobody plays online.
FreelancerMillz
Posted on 07 May 19 at 09:32
Shadow of the tomb raider and prey season passes for me. Possibly Wolfenstein II too.
WebChimp UK
WebChimp UK
Posted on 07 May 19 at 09:47
Just a quick note that there are a couple special sales going on this week, as such we've separated these out into their own articles, so you can see specifically what's included in what;

- Xbox One Spring Add-On Sale 2019
- Xbox 360 Spring Add-On Sale 2019
- Capcom Xbox Sale: May 7th, 2019
- Activision Blizzard Xbox Sale: May 7th, 2019
Signature
ShokuPanMike
ShokuPanMike
Posted on 07 May 19 at 10:42
We're closer to a sale on the Hoonigan pack. They're obviously looking at what they can put on sale to generate some interest. I remember waiting ages for that Hot Wheels dlc but the wait on Hoonigan has become epic.
Less work, more play!
Ostrowidzki1989
Posted on 07 May 19 at 12:06
XI AlphaMale IX said:
I'll be old and gray before all that Skylines DLC hits a good pricea any recommendations on Shiness?
Shiness is a really great action RPG!
Steve Redman
Steve Redman
Posted on 07 May 19 at 12:20
Hot Wheels dlc for Forza Horizon 3 is a steal at $6.
Lockie
Lockie
Posted on 07 May 19 at 13:16
ShokuPanMike said:
We're closer to a sale on the Hoonigan pack. They're obviously looking at what they can put on sale to generate some interest. I remember waiting ages for that Hot Wheels dlc but the wait on Hoonigan has become epic.
I've basically given up on a Hoonigan sale. The reason being that it's technically a car pack (that just happens to have achievements), and historically they don't go on sale as far as I know. :(
Posting from sunny Australia.
XI AlphaMale IX
Posted on 07 May 19 at 13:18
Thanks for the feedback on Shiness.

Do I need to have played Tropico 3 and 4 before playing 5? Not that I can't get them, just curious.
The Noto
The Noto
Posted on 07 May 19 at 16:09
I still think $25 is a bit much for Advanced Warfare's season pass, but I went for it anyway as I was tired of waiting.
The Globalizer
Posted on 07 May 19 at 20:39
Nice to see Tropico 5 at a decent price point. Looking forward to revisiting that one.
The Globalizer
Posted on 07 May 19 at 20:40
XI AlphaMale IX said:
Thanks for the feedback on Shiness.

Do I need to have played Tropico 3 and 4 before playing 5? Not that I can't get them, just curious.
Nope, they're mostly just iterations of the same thing. Fun series.
Snatch Snake
Snatch Snake
Posted on 08 May 19 at 00:07, Edited on 08 May 19 at 00:07 by Snatch Snake
I dont know who to report it to but on here it says Lego force awakens ultimate edition is 15 dollars that is incorrect
I'm batman
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.