The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Capcom Xbox Sale: May 7th, 2019

AuthorMessage
Neoslayre
Neoslayre
Posted on 08 May 19 at 16:02
Now, THIS is a sale. I might actually pick up some titles I've been meaning to try out for a while now.
Elite1111111111
Posted on 08 May 19 at 16:49, Edited on 09 May 19 at 14:54 by Elite1111111111
Kinda wish I hadn't bought the first Mega Man Collection way back when since they've got this bundle with all of them now. Oh well. If it gets cheap enough it might still be worth buying.
I am Mindslave
Posted on 08 May 19 at 19:53
I bought Monster Hunter: World last year during the holiday sale even though I was skeptical of how long I would actually enjoy it. I’ve only seriously played it for about 3 months now, but I’m glad I bought it. It should be obvious, but know if you buy it, you will be grinding for various things whether you play for fun or strictly for achievements.
Xardas945
Xardas945
Posted on 08 May 19 at 21:38
The only Capcom titles i wanted to buy for now are Resident Evil 1 Remake and RE 0. Shit. Not on sale again... I'll be waiting...
Llamaman2
Llamaman2
Posted on 09 May 19 at 14:15
I don't get why Echo Six Expansion Pack 2 is the only one of the two packs that goes on sale...
Warku1t
Warku1t
Posted on 09 May 19 at 14:29
The Noto said:
I need Echo Six Pack 1 not Pack 2. Ugh...
Thats so weird for a huge Capcom sale to have only half part of a game DLCs discounted, the last and only time these two Echo six packs were on sale was during the 2013 spring sale (yeah 6 years ago)
Hanx
Hanx
Posted on 10 May 19 at 11:11, Edited on 10 May 19 at 11:12 by Hanx
Billargh said:
Hanx said:
Billargh said:
Just posting here so I remember to pick up Code Veronica X when I get home from work.
It's a good game. I challenge you to go for the 1000G.smile
I'd say I'm game but if you look at my past Resident Evil history I haven't managed to 100% a single one, despite loving so many of them! From what I've read Varonica X is meant to be hard as nails too, haha.
I think it's only 3 that I've completed; Zero, Remake and CVX. I haven't tried RE4 on Pro and I dare try it, too hard lol. RE5 I will do all someday and RE6 I won't even bother with because it's my most disliked canon RE game that there is. CVX isn't too bad if you don't mind using the playing manual glitch and then use CarcinogenSDA's speedrun as a guide. I managed it in just less than 3 hours.
Billargh
Billargh
Posted on 10 May 19 at 15:01, Edited on 10 May 19 at 15:41 by Billargh
Hanx said:
Billargh said:
Hanx said:
Billargh said:
Just posting here so I remember to pick up Code Veronica X when I get home from work.
It's a good game. I challenge you to go for the 1000G.smile
I'd say I'm game but if you look at my past Resident Evil history I haven't managed to 100% a single one, despite loving so many of them! From what I've read Varonica X is meant to be hard as nails too, haha.
I think it's only 3 that I've completed; Zero, Remake and CVX. I haven't tried RE4 on Pro and I dare try it, too hard lol. RE5 I will do all someday and RE6 I won't even bother with because it's my most disliked canon RE game that there is. CVX isn't too bad if you don't mind using the playing manual glitch and then use CarcinogenSDA's speedrun as a guide. I managed it in just less than 3 hours.
Well I've bought it but I haven't started it yet, I'm trying not to start games without finishing others first, so I'll be on it soon!

I dunno what it is about speedruns but I just can't bring myself to do them on Resident Evil, yet doing them on Onimusha was no problem what so ever. I think I need to change this haha.

*edit* Whoa, we have a very, very similar completion percentage :p
NASTYSPLITTER
NASTYSPLITTER
Posted on 14 May 19 at 01:31
What happened to Monster Hunter World for $16.50? It’s $20 now.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.