The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Activision Blizzard Xbox Sale: May 7th, 2019

  • WebChimp UKWebChimp UK620,847
  • Posted on 07 May 19 at 12:22
    Tropico DLC shouldn't be listed here. It should be on the regular sale page.
  • That Guy086That Guy086582,087
    Posted on 07 May 19 at 12:30
    Same with EA UFC
  • YODA12320YODA123201,749,413
    Posted on 07 May 19 at 13:51
    Elite1111111111 said:
    Tropico DLC shouldn't be listed here. It should be on the regular sale page.
    That Guy086 said:
    Same with EA UFC
    Ya rofl..
    Regards;Yoda12320
  • SeitzzSeitzz988,924
    Posted on 07 May 19 at 14:16
    I wish Crash Bandicoot would get a bigger discount than 50%. Wonder if that'll ever happen.
  • xLsWxxLsWx1,012,078
    Posted on 07 May 19 at 15:20
    Seitzz said:
    I wish Crash Bandicoot would get a bigger discount than 50%. Wonder if that'll ever happen.
    Why ? its a helluva steal at 17.50GBP
  • xTCxxTCx1,687,525
    Posted on 08 May 19 at 21:00
    xLsWx said:
    Seitzz said:
    I wish Crash Bandicoot would get a bigger discount than 50%. Wonder if that'll ever happen.
    Why ? its a helluva steal at 17.50GBP
    Cause it's Digital and you're just getting the license to play for that much. It's suppose to be cheaper than Physical but still somehow gets a pass.
  • NomstuffNomstuff757,217
    Posted on 11 May 19 at 23:26
    So Not because it's a port of a really old game then
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.