The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

The Five Quickest Game Completions from the May 7th Xbox Sale

AuthorMessage
Sangriaz
Sangriaz
Posted on 07 May 19 at 22:35
Like many others here, I cannot agree with Overcooked and Babylon 2055 being included in this list. I did Overcooked solo and took close to 20 hours. Even with couch co-op partner, I don't really see this being 6-8 hours unless all of the players are being very cooperative and concentrated. Only a handful of people are able to even complete the all pinball tables in one game achievement of Babylon 2055. I've tried for about 5-6 hours before giving up so it wasn't like I gave up after a couple tries either. I'm not a great pinball game player but I did give it a good try (more than 3 times the stated completion hour).
THEpaynexkiller
Posted on 07 May 19 at 23:08
Skrubits said:
I feel like these articles could use some work. Instead of this obsession with easy completions, you should base the list on most enjoyable or maybe most price-worthy completions.
Subjective. Opinion based. That doesn’t tend to be how things work around here.
Tanelorn82
Tanelorn82
Posted on 07 May 19 at 23:10
Ginuwine AI3 said:
Why not include a price column?
Because the price depends on the region. And there are multiple currencies. I think the % off is good enough.
Welcome to TA, where stats are made up and some achievements do not matter.
SeeD Red
SeeD Red
Posted on 07 May 19 at 23:28
snake42069 said:
overcooked is NOT a 6 to 8 hour completion. It can be if you use a video guide and memorize video's for every level. Even then, it requires frustratingly fast reflexes to not fail a few times on a few levels.

It took me twice as long as the estimate to finish it.

I liked the game though, so i bought the sequel when it was on sale.
Took me 4 to 5 h to finish it with a friend. I'm not the most skilled in this type but I found that one pretty easy and didn't use any guide. Overcooked 2 is a different story...
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz
Posted on 08 May 19 at 01:36
Ginuwine AI3 said:
Why not include a price column?
Because that makes sense, obviously roll
Matthew
jnellett
jnellett
Posted on 08 May 19 at 04:54
ThreeManager6 said:
jnellett said:
I tried Babylon Pinball 2055 and have absolutely no idea what I'm supposed to do. It doesn't help that there is no help section or tutorial in the game. I'm stuck on the 3rd table and I don't know what I'm supposed tot do to {#}beat{#} tables.
Each table has a number of lanes with flashing arrows at the beginning of them. You have to shoot your ball through each lane a couple of times depending on how many arrows it has. Once you've done this for each lane, the gate opens and you can shoot it there to complete the table.
Thanks for the info!
x Mataeus x
x Mataeus x
Posted on 08 May 19 at 07:37
Skrubits said:
I feel like these articles could use some work. Instead of this obsession with easy completions, you should base the list on most enjoyable or maybe most price-worthy completions.
It's just quick and easy for them to compile, and this is an achievement website.

But yes, I'm sure it would be just as quick and easy to compile a list of the highest user rated games too.
"I gotta be honest, entering a bunch of 25 character codes to have gear spit out of the magic box kinda sucks" - Rista B
SilentJay76
SilentJay76
Posted on 08 May 19 at 10:20
While I realize that this is "quickest completions" and not "easy completions," it doesn't help much if it's impossible for 90% of people to complete a game at all. (The completion times are based only on people who actually completed the game, after all.) Adding an extra column for completion percentage or ratio would be very helpful.
I NVIII I
I NVIII I
Posted on 08 May 19 at 13:08
I have Overcooked and really want to play it but it's a rainy day game for me, saving it is kinda making it seem like it will be way better when I eventually get to it in my mind.
Throni360
Throni360
Posted on 09 May 19 at 07:20
SilentJay76 said:
Adding an extra column for completion percentage or ratio would be very helpful.
Just hover over the game name and you'll see the TS score, price etc. No need to clutter these articles.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.