Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox Live Achievement Support Coming To Select Gameloft Mobile Games

  • Posted on 07 May 19 at 16:14
    Why does it state that achievement support is coming when you can already get achievements in almost all Gameloft games?
  • Dakrkplayer2Dakrkplayer21,135,359
    Posted on 07 May 19 at 16:14
    This woman cant wait for this. This girl want hers achievements!
    XBOX 4 LIFE
  • Posted on 07 May 19 at 16:14
    Reckon I could DL these now and the cheevos will be retroactive?
  • Dakrkplayer2Dakrkplayer21,135,359
    Posted on 07 May 19 at 16:16
    The Krypteia x9 said:
    Why does it state that achievement support is coming when you can already get achievements in almost all Gameloft games?
    This for IOS and android version of the game.
    XBOX 4 LIFE
  • AlwindbAlwindb2,163,896
    Posted on 07 May 19 at 16:21
    Dakrkplayer2 said:
    The Krypteia x9 said:
    Why does it state that achievement support is coming when you can already get achievements in almost all Gameloft games?
    This for IOS and android version of the game.
    Weird in this article there is no mention that this about IOS and Android Phones
    This Article confuse me alotredface
  • Dakrkplayer2Dakrkplayer21,135,359
    Posted on 07 May 19 at 16:30
    Alwindb said:
    Dakrkplayer2 said:
    The Krypteia x9 said:
    Why does it state that achievement support is coming when you can already get achievements in almost all Gameloft games?
    This for IOS and android version of the game.
    Weird in this article there is no mention that this about IOS and Android Phones
    This Article confuse me alotredface
    I think author need to update to reflect that. And you need to go to other sites beside this to get whole fact. Because sometime one might do a human error and forget to put that part on.
    XBOX 4 LIFE
  • 粉丝游戏粉丝游戏836,005
    Posted on 07 May 19 at 16:42
    GAMES FOR WINDOWS LIVE 2.0 are comingclap
  • xXOdessaXxxXOdessaXx599,833
    Posted on 07 May 19 at 16:51
    Dakrkplayer2 said:
    Alwindb said:
    Dakrkplayer2 said:
    The Krypteia x9 said:
    Why does it state that achievement support is coming when you can already get achievements in almost all Gameloft games?
    This for IOS and android version of the game.
    Weird in this article there is no mention that this about IOS and Android Phones
    This Article confuse me alotredface
    I think author need to update to reflect that. And you need to go to other sites beside this to get whole fact. Because sometime one might do a human error and forget to put that part on.
    I agree. Thank you for clarifying it. I was confused as well since those games had support but removed it after the windows phone demise.
  • supadryzsupadryz557,294
    Posted on 07 May 19 at 16:55
    Not the clearest of articles but they are referring to Android & IOS games having achievements and Xbox Live support.
  • NetroDudeNetroDude993,983
    Posted on 07 May 19 at 17:00
    Maybe they should fix their unobtainable achievements first on their other windows phone games.
  • JedEganJedEgan644,888
    Posted on 07 May 19 at 17:04
    At the moment most non-Xbox games don't even show up in your history when you view your gamercard, maybe Microsoft could fix that years old problem at some point?
  • Evil KenivlEvil Kenivl738,150
    Posted on 07 May 19 at 17:06
    jxlive021 said:
    GAMES FOR WINDOWS LIVE 2.0 are comingclap
    Games for Windows Live was NEVER shut down... It still is working!!!

    I completed Dead Rising 2 PC on 08th Apr. 18...
    I even got most of the online Achievements in GTA 4 PC in a session some weeks ago…

    While the support for GfWL truly was shut down the whole "Programm" is still working if you have the games on Disc smile
    Gaming since 1990!
  • Skanker irlSkanker irl849,992
    Posted on 07 May 19 at 17:15
    NetroDude said:
    Maybe they should fix their unobtainable achievements first on their other windows phone games.
    You win the thread.
  • K4rn4geK4rn4ge2,315,674
    Posted on 07 May 19 at 17:36
    Skanker irl said:
    NetroDude said:
    Maybe they should fix their unobtainable achievements first on their other windows phone games.
    You win the thread.
    THIS
    Follow me on these for gameplay, giveaways and more! http://www.twitch.tv/karnage http://www.youtube.com/k4rn4ge http://www.twitter.com/k4rn4ge
  • SkelixSkelix1,339,088
    Posted on 07 May 19 at 17:59
    Dragonmania and asphalt 8 already had live enabled, then had it removed in an update didn't it? Does this mean it's just coming back?
  • Death and GloryDeath and Glory2,044,780
    Posted on 07 May 19 at 18:20
    Skelix said:
    Dragonmania and asphalt 8 already had live enabled, then had it removed in an update didn't it? Does this mean it's just coming back?
    Not for the WP version. It's just the iOS and Android versions getting support.

    That being said, I don't think I can handle the Dragon Mania grind again.
  • Posted on 07 May 19 at 18:27
    Dragon Mania is the least of your worries when Asphalt 8 was 400+ hours and Asphalt 9 is 200+ hours.
    Please, no more Gameloft. Your slew is grinds and broken achievements, and lack of support, has already broken me. I think I've spent close to 6 years grinding Gameloft achievements and I'm still not done.
  • zeldafanjtlzeldafanjtl179,058
    Posted on 07 May 19 at 18:27
    No thanks. Mobile developers are generally worse with unannounced multiplayer shutdowns and fixing achievement-breaking bugs. I'm not gonna bother.
  • GiinceeGiincee485,088
    Posted on 07 May 19 at 18:51, Edited on 07 May 19 at 18:53 by Giincee
    Well Gameloft ist well known for discontinuing achievements on mobile games, but I'm glad to see more Xbox Live products on Android & iOS

    Edit: and yes, author should mention iOS & Android. Windows Phone already has achievements for a long time
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.