Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox Live Achievement Support Coming To Select Gameloft Mobile Games

• KingyOwlKingyOwl508,303
    Posted on 07 May 19 at 18:57
    Yeah I'm looking forward to achievements on phone again but I don't think I'm looking forward to it from this developer. At least with iOS there is more of a chance of updates and support in the case of broken achievements than there was on Windows Phone.
  • JeffMommJeffMomm361,554
    Posted on 07 May 19 at 19:16
    I would so LOVE if they added achievements back to Despicable Me: Minion Rush. They removed it from WP like 3 days before I got the last achievement. I was able to get it on Win8. I'd settle for a shared list between Android and WP just so I can complete that game!!!!!
  • Posted on 07 May 19 at 19:45
    iOS and Android added.

Thanks guys.
    Twitter: @TA_Treezy | Twitch: DatBoiTreezy | YouTube: Ash Treezy | "Wu-Tang is for the children" - ODB
  • Posted on 07 May 19 at 21:16, Edited on 07 May 19 at 21:16 by MrZombieChicken
    I will skip anything from Gameloft or Gametroopers.
    My son was playing Dragon Mania on Android, so he may have that one complete already. :)
    This space for rent.
  • planting42planting421,821,698
    Posted on 07 May 19 at 21:48
    JeffMomm said:
    I would so LOVE if they added achievements back to Despicable Me: Minion Rush. They removed it from WP like 3 days before I got the last achievement. I was able to get it on Win8. I'd settle for a shared list between Android and WP just so I can complete that game!!!!!
    It won't be a shared list.
  • xTCxxTCx1,798,261
    Posted on 07 May 19 at 23:47
    JeffMomm said:
    It better not be a Shared List cry
  • ElyohElyoh912,630
    Posted on 08 May 19 at 04:25
    Gameloft are terrible when it comes to their achievements, I'm not too interested.
    No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
  • ZalexzyZalexzy1,956,592
    Posted on 08 May 19 at 05:32
    Awesome news, will be stacking dragon mania. Probably wont touch asphalts. Keep `em coming.

If you dont like it, no one forces you to play.
    Any problem solved is a new problem made.
  • MarekidzeMarekidze241,176
    Posted on 08 May 19 at 08:15
    I Just Can't wait for something new any longer! 😁
  • Posted on 08 May 19 at 10:27
    I like some of their games, but Jesus they are probably one of the worst publishers/developers of mobile games when it comes to support.
  • WardieshireWardieshire567,066
    Posted on 08 May 19 at 12:14, Edited on 08 May 19 at 12:15 by Wardieshire
    Death and Glory said:
    Skelix said:
    Dragonmania and asphalt 8 already had live enabled, then had it removed in an update didn't it? Does this mean it's just coming back?
    Not for the WP version. It's just the iOS and Android versions getting support.

That being said, I don't think I can handle the Dragon Mania grind again.
    I'm reckoning that it will be like the other 2 versions on WP and Win8 if we get a new list, where if you sync your data then all achievements you got in one version will pop in the other versions.

Looking forward to this, hopefully with the games coming out in the Play/Apple stores this time means that broken achievements will be more likely to get fixed.
  • ROBBERT DHTROBBERT DHT1,313,503
    Posted on 08 May 19 at 15:17
    Wardieshire said:
    Death and Glory said:
    Skelix said:
    Dragonmania and asphalt 8 already had live enabled, then had it removed in an update didn't it? Does this mean it's just coming back?
    Not for the WP version. It's just the iOS and Android versions getting support.

That being said, I don't think I can handle the Dragon Mania grind again.
    I'm reckoning that it will be like the other 2 versions on WP and Win8 if we get a new list, where if you sync your data then all achievements you got in one version will pop in the other versions.

Looking forward to this, hopefully with the games coming out in the Play/Apple stores this time means that broken achievements will be more likely to get fixed.
    It didn't let me sync my progress from wp/win10 on my android phone though. Unless they fix that part it's not possible.
  • magiccigammagiccigam890,804
    Posted on 08 May 19 at 16:29
    ROBBERT DHT said:
    Wardieshire said:

It didn't let me sync my progress from wp/win10 on my android phone though. Unless they fix that part it's not possible.
    XBL support is not yet enabled on android. So we can still hope that once it's enabled, we can sync the progress from wp/win10 as they will share the same plattform (xbl)
  • FinnanFinnan1,005,925
    Posted on 08 May 19 at 17:54
    getting a headstart, here's my dragon mania friend code on android:
    d928c70
  • mosin360mosin360742,617
    Posted on 08 May 19 at 19:06
    If it was any other dev or pub I'd be really excited.
    Buy your digital games/DLC from your favorite Mixer streamer, it really helps support them.
  • Dakrkplayer2Dakrkplayer21,136,006
    Posted on 08 May 19 at 19:27
    mosin360 said:
    If it was any other dev or pub I'd be really excited.
    I was one the first. I think there other ones joining this program. But I think likely happen at less at E3.
    XBOX 4 LIFE
  • JullianGGJullianGG939,287
    Posted on 08 May 19 at 20:22
    I would give it a shot but every game is 200 plus hours to complete like jesus.
    JuIIIian
  • keoskeykeoskey1,468,543
    Posted on 08 May 19 at 21:03
    part of me wants to say no after the mess that was gameloft games on windows Phones
    [url=http://xboxamerica.com/?r=card-23392][img]http://xboxamerica.com/gamercards/slim-summary/keoske
  • Posted on 08 May 19 at 22:53
    hopefully they fix games like minion rush with the achievements adding to gamerscore.
  • FalensaranoFalensarano1,037,900
    Posted on 09 May 19 at 09:07
    I don’t know what to say about this. Gameloft removed the Xbox affiliation on Windows Phone despite the fact the games still run (Dragon Mania Legends) so you could play the game still but not earn achievements. Why now introduce achievements on iOS and android? Absolute kick in the teeth for those of us that played the games on WP and now can’t complete them.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.