Game Discussion: Descenders Forum

Glitchy Achievements

AuthorMessage
x Mataeus x
x Mataeus x
Posted on 26 May 19 at 07:58
Alcoholic Socks said:
Any news on when they are getting fixed?
They keep saying they're in certification.

I'm guessing that interprets to "We keep failing certification because we're rather incompetent". I mean, how can you not play test the 10,000 rep achievement? You can get more than that just in one run of the Highlands!
"I gotta be honest, entering a bunch of 25 character codes to have gear spit out of the magic box kinda sucks" - Rista B
Shizblacka
Shizblacka
Posted on 26 May 19 at 21:26
x Mataeus x said:
Alcoholic Socks said:
Any news on when they are getting fixed?
They keep saying they're in certification.

I'm guessing that interprets to {#}We keep failing certification because we're rather incompetent{#}. I mean, how can you not play test the 10,000 rep achievement? You can get more than that just in one run of the Highlands!
I'm thinking the same at this point. Cert takes a while on Xbox but afaik it's 5-10 business days. Not 3 weeks. I just want the patch so I can have my 1k and uninstall this damn game.
LaB1
LaB1
Posted on 28 May 19 at 13:50
It's so ridiculous. They also keep addressing new issues as being fixed in the new patch-- but if it's in cert, how is it already addressed?

Really poor communication.
LaB1
LaB1
Posted on 28 May 19 at 13:57
I ended up writing one of the devs on discord. Looks like the mod team saying that the patch was in cert was total BS (as we guessed). To quote, "Unfortunately, we don't have an ETA yet [on the xbox patch], hopefully within a few weeks though!"

The glitchy achievements don't take away my love for the game but man it's frustrating that it might be a month before it's all said and done especially when a single run playtest for the achievements would have revealed the issue.
Skanker irl
Skanker irl
Posted on 28 May 19 at 16:13
Yeah, glitchy achievements do not make sense to me. Lazy testing.
DubstepEdgelord
Posted on 29 May 19 at 21:40
Skanker irl said:
Yeah, glitchy achievements do not make sense to me. Lazy testing.
The sad thing is, this time around the more basic achievements are glitched, but most of the more extravagant ones aren't. Game Devs man. facepalm
DubstepEdgelord
Dale Baldwin
Dale Baldwin
Posted on 01 June 19 at 09:48
Title update's now out. The glitched achievements should pop at the end of your next session.
Mince lfc
Mince lfc
Posted on 01 June 19 at 12:30, Edited on 01 June 19 at 12:33 by Mince lfc
Dale Baldwin said:
Title update's now out. The glitched achievements should pop at the end of your next session.
Still can't get the get the gang together achievement to unlock, i have finished a few sessions with 3 different crew members
DubstepEdgelord
Posted on 01 June 19 at 13:19
Mince lfc said:
Dale Baldwin said:
Still can't get the get the gang together achievement to unlock, i have finished a few sessions with 3 different crew members
maybe you need a full run?
DubstepEdgelord
Shizblacka
Shizblacka
Posted on 01 June 19 at 14:17
In addition to 3 different crew members not working for me (it did for a friend, though), I still can't get the achievement for getting sponsored. I tried going to the Office and changing teams maybe, but the menu is now completely unaligned and literally unusable.

This fuckin' game, man. Ugh.
NO PULSE
NO PULSE
Posted on 01 June 19 at 15:10
Getting Sponsored didnt work for me either.

Was going to try leaving team and trying again?
Shizblacka
Shizblacka
Posted on 01 June 19 at 18:19
I was going to try the same thing. But if you go to the Office, the menu is completely broken now and you literally can't do anything. Leave Team is misaligned on the right side and everything. So that isn't even doable unless someone finds a work around.

Hey, at least career+ boss jumps now track. ':)
Maka91
Maka91
Posted on 01 June 19 at 20:06
3 different crew member achievement only unlocked for me doing a full run.
mARatH0N3r
mARatH0N3r
Posted on 01 June 19 at 22:30
I've completed "Get the gang together" on 2 accounts. Not only did it require completing the peaks boss but requires at least one of each colour crew (ie blue, yellow, green).
DubstepEdgelord
Posted on 01 June 19 at 23:30
mARatH0N3r said:
I've completed {#}Get the gang together{#} on 2 accounts. Not only did it require completing the peaks boss but requires at least one of each colour crew (ie blue, yellow, green).
I figured as much. Interesting to know.
DubstepEdgelord
Skanker irl
Skanker irl
Posted on 03 June 19 at 03:38
Full run fixed mine.
Mince lfc
Mince lfc
Posted on 03 June 19 at 09:54
DubstepEdgelord said:
Mince lfc said:
Dale Baldwin said:
maybe you need a full run?
Yeh my mistake..full run needed for this achievement
Jamal2807
Jamal2807
Posted on 12 June 19 at 00:42
So 2 finished it yesterday ? R we good to start?
Flip Scripts
Flip Scripts
Posted on 12 June 19 at 02:29
All achievements unlockable. Go ahead and start if you wish.
Good luck with the whoopee cushion :P
Jamal2807
Jamal2807
Posted on 12 June 19 at 12:01
Thank I will .
Don’t know what the whoopee cushion is about but it better unlock yeahhhhHhhhH
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.