Game Discussion: Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age Forum

X2 and x4 speed

AuthorMessage
Chunkeh Munkeh
Chunkeh Munkeh
Posted on 08 May 19 at 20:05
Can anyone tell me is FFXII has the X2 and X4 speed settings on the Xbox One version? Can't find any information anywhere about it.
GhostMaker mk3
Posted on 08 May 19 at 21:00
Yup, the Xbox One version has those settings.
Chunkeh Munkeh
Chunkeh Munkeh
Posted on 08 May 19 at 21:23
Awesome, thanks for getting back to me. Shame FFX didn't follow suit for the Xbox One version.
Lambent Lail
Lambent Lail
Posted on 24 May 19 at 18:21
Chunkeh Munkeh said:
Awesome, thanks for getting back to me. Shame FFX didn't follow suit for the Xbox One version.
Agreed!

And the only thing I'm not liking about the x2 and x4 on FFXII is the fact you have to choose which speed you can toggle from the menu. So you either turn x2 on or off OR you turn x4 on or off.

They should have made it so when you hit LB, it went to x2, hitting LB a second time went to x4, and a third went back to normal.

But honestly, being at the end game now, I'm running around exclusively in x4 all the time since I no longer have to worry about being wiped out in a flash.
Resident Evil junkie
Ostrowidzki1989
Posted on 16 June 19 at 03:18
Physical doesn't make sense anymore. Every physical and digital game pretty much has a season pass. That makes half the game require a disc and the other half behind digital only dlcs.
DrunkLastKnight
Posted on 21 July 19 at 21:11
I don't remember the button but I activated the extra speed without menus
Ophock
Ophock
Posted on 26 July 19 at 05:13
Just as a follow-up to the speed change. You don’t have to change the speed via the config menu. Just press and then hold LB, then press left or right on the d-pad to decrease or increase it. Wasted plenty of time trying to get that damn Seitengrat(never got it) and found it super annoying to be running back and forth to the interior at x4 speed, was messing with buttons and found that it worked.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.