Game Discussion: Mortal Kombat 11 Forum

Skull Kabob

AuthorMessage
SK40SuperSonics
Posted on 11 May 19 at 14:05
Is there a way to see how many fatalities you have done on a single fighter. I haven't been keeping track.
Death Slice X
265,942
Death Slice X
Posted on 12 May 19 at 04:05
nope man but u can count them or wright them down
[COLOR=red]"R.I.P FRIZZBIT 1991 - 2004"[/COLOR] [URL=http://www.trueachievements.com/Death+Slice+X.htm][IMG]http://www.trueachievements.com
SchizoPsycho74
Posted on 12 May 19 at 12:11
I was wondering the same thing. I've been doing the timed towers and letting the AI do all the fatalities for me. I just go to the krypt every now and then and check. I think after you get the 50th fatality, a head card or something like that suppose to pop up.
I'm 99.9% sure that I need a beer.
JSwartz0181
187,855
JSwartz0181
Posted on 17 May 19 at 08:54
There isn't any way that I know to check, but the head will appear as a reward after the fight (similar to Dragon Challenge rewards), and then will appear in your inventory in the krypt. That said, I do believe they lowered it to 25 when they patched the payouts (and "fixed" the head glitch).
SchizoPsycho74
Posted on 19 May 19 at 02:51
JSwartz0181 said:
There isn't any way that I know to check, but the head will appear as a reward after the fight (similar to Dragon Challenge rewards), and then will appear in your inventory in the krypt. That said, I do believe they lowered it to 25 when they patched the payouts (and {#}fixed{#} the head glitch).
Is there a source where you got this information from?
I'm 99.9% sure that I need a beer.
AeriBouS
517,791
AeriBouS
Posted on 19 May 19 at 12:27
SchizoPsycho74 said:
JSwartz0181 said:
There isn't any way that I know to check, but the head will appear as a reward after the fight (similar to Dragon Challenge rewards), and then will appear in your inventory in the krypt. That said, I do believe they lowered it to 25 when they patched the payouts (and {#}fixed{#} the head glitch).
Is there a source where you got this information from?
https://www.ign.com/wikis/mortal-kombat-11/Krypt_Walkthrough...
I wrote here once on accident and this is what I wrote to never see the original post again.
SchizoPsycho74
Posted on 19 May 19 at 15:59
AeriBouS said:
SchizoPsycho74 said:
JSwartz0181 said:
There isn't any way that I know to check, but the head will appear as a reward after the fight (similar to Dragon Challenge rewards), and then will appear in your inventory in the krypt. That said, I do believe they lowered it to 25 when they patched the payouts (and {#}fixed{#} the head glitch).
Is there a source where you got this information from?
https://www.ign.com/wikis/mortal-kombat-11/Krypt_Walkthrough...
Thanks for the info.
I'm 99.9% sure that I need a beer.
JCDRANZER
792,651
JCDRANZER
Posted on 21 May 19 at 07:27
They lowered it to 25, that's a bit of a punch to the gut for me when I did 300 fatalities for 6 heads. However, after finding out about the glitch I just decided to get all of the remaining heads the easy way.
KylnnTheLost
11,400
KylnnTheLost
Posted on 27 May 19 at 17:00
The glitch? I thought they patched that, or is there a new one?
I might be Batman
BigDaddyUltima
Posted on 04 July 19 at 18:12
Is the glitch still active or did they finally patch it?
AgentOfAbyss
361,264
AgentOfAbyss
Posted on 06 July 19 at 21:02
Does anyone know what counts to the 25 times? It feels like I should have some of them by now and I don't have a single one. I play with the AI a lot though, so I'm wondering if it only counts them when done by the player? Or only in certain modes?
JSwartz0181
187,855
JSwartz0181
Posted on 10 July 19 at 09:15
AI counts, and has to be in towers I believe (but then, I never play online, so I don't know if that works too).
MrFragicide
132,349
MrFragicide
Posted on 14 July 19 at 13:38
Fatalities and Brutalities need to be done in Towers of Time or Klassic Towers to count towards the achievement. However, there are reports of Brutalities not always counting towards the 25.
AgentOfAbyss
361,264
AgentOfAbyss
Posted on 19 July 19 at 14:38
Ok thanks, do you know if it's mixed? Like can I do 10 in Towers of Time and 15 in Klassic? Also does it have to be 25 Fatalities preformed by the same character against the same character? I still don't have any of the heads and I have no idea why
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.