Game Discussion: Heart Box (Win 10) Forum

Warning level 108 is broken

AuthorMessage
TheOnlyMatto
TheOnlyMatto
Posted on 11 May 19 at 22:41, Edited on 20 September 19 at 18:56 by TheOnlyMatto
WARNING if you havnt started this game and enjoy completions on your list, avoid this one. Even though the game makers added a video guide, their video guide is out of date.

I have watched 4 different videos online that all result the same. Each one has the box bounce lightly and land perfectly on the conveyor belt. Due to no time for a bounce, the box is sitting still when you drop it which will usually result in a predictable bounce. Only this time it hits the conveyor like its being blown by a fan, rockets way too fast compared to the video and hits the trampoline so hard it bounces back into the blade. IF you get lucky you might bounce against the wall to the left of the blade, which you just dropped from, and if you arent hit by the blade you might land where your supposed to. This isnt the first level i've noticed such a huge change from the videos posted by the producers of this game BUT this is the worst ive come across so far.

I don't see mistakes.. This game didnt accidentally tweek itself to no longer line up with the videos the game makers put on youtube. They have altered the game and failed to do so properly or purposely made this game "harder". The game in all was fun, this recent revelation not withstanding.

Turns out complaining can help. Rad brothers fixed the errors and I am now fixing my complaints, 5 star game again!
See you in Valhalla
NutriWhip
NutriWhip
Posted on 11 May 19 at 23:39
I did this level within the last month or so and don't remember having any trouble with it.
Twincats
Twincats
Posted on 17 June 19 at 19:35
It has been awhile since I've played Heart Box and I don't recall this problem. Perhaps something has been intentionally changed. I'd play the level to verify it for myself, but upon launching the game, I got an update and now all my progress is reset. Whoa. Glad I'm done with this game, but wow. Not cool.

As I've told others, the developers are really adamant about solving any problems players are having. I'd suggest contacting them about this issue.

This post is over a month late, but let me know if you get this issue resolved.
Tempus edax rerum
TheOnlyMatto
TheOnlyMatto
Posted on 11 September 19 at 00:02
They messaged me about updating the game after i posted the video. My progress has been reset though so I am unable to confirm if 108 is no longer broken.
See you in Valhalla
TheOnlyMatto
TheOnlyMatto
Posted on 20 September 19 at 18:55
108 is fixed just like rad brothers said.
See you in Valhalla
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.