Game Discussion: Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster Forum

Xbox One X - FFX HD - Input Delay

AuthorMessage
MaW Xavi
MaW Xavi
Posted on 13 May 19 at 16:47
Hi, Im wondering if anyone can help me.

I have quite bad input delay on FFX remaster and its really *REALLY* annoying me. Im adjusting to it but I want it gone.

Can anyone help me figure out why its happening?

Console: Xbox One X

TVs: Cheap 1080p TV (Also tried it on 720p setting) / Sony Bravia 4K XE9005

Settings: All set up for 4K HDR, Game mode, no significant delay on other games

Controller: Tried Elite and Standard

Im at a loss, as I cant find anywhere online of other people experiencing this, even some youtubers and streamers say theres no issue.

Please help me find a fix!

Thanks!
Andy
Meszerus
Meszerus
Posted on 13 May 19 at 19:04, Edited on 13 May 19 at 19:04 by Meszerus
I'm on a regular Xbox One model and I've noticed input delay too - it's especially noticeable during Overdrive segments where the timing of input really matters (Wakka, Tidus, Auron's overdrives). It's not drastic or anything - I'm still able to perform the actions I need to do though. I hope your's isn't too bad either.
C3LLDW3LLER
C3LLDW3LLER
Posted on 13 May 19 at 22:05
I changed to game mode on my tv and that’s helped the input delay. Made the game quicker. No major problems here.
Nitramuse
Nitramuse
Posted on 25 May 19 at 13:32
Yeah, same here. I tried to switch to 1080p (on a X here), maybe the 4k was causing issues, but I couldn't find it.

So I haven't fixed it.. really annoying.
Ostrowidzki1989
Posted on 11 June 19 at 07:21
Try uninstalling the game and reinstalling. I'd put money down that you have a somewhat corrupted install. I've had blast em bunnies be borderline impossible to play until I did that.

I'm playing on x1x and a 55" 4k bravia; I get a weird lag when I boot the console up and enter a fight for the first time, but after that, 100% smooth.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.