The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: May 14th, 2019

AuthorMessage
wolfsburgraz
397,760
wolfsburgraz
Posted on 15 May 19 at 15:46, Edited on 15 May 19 at 15:47 by wolfsburgraz
Elite1111111111 said:
Nox Mortiis said:
At any rate, due to endless recommendations, I've bought Everspace.
Indeed. Was only going to get Octahedron from this sale but I might have to jump on Everspace as well.
I'll have to look into this, the price is certainly right. That completion time when I've already got a few hundred thousand hours of backlog though and still find myself buying games weekly... shock

I gambled on Plague Road for that price, let's see what kind of mess we're getting into with that one. I bought Momodora as well, although I'm sure that game is above my skill level.
Turtzerker
313,872
Turtzerker
Posted on 15 May 19 at 16:55
Just as an fyi to everybody: Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove is also on sale for 12.50 (50% off). If you consider yourself a gamer of the 90s, you owe yourself to play this masterpiece.

Would add the link but on mobile atm.
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz
Posted on 15 May 19 at 19:19
Just an FYI MS Rewards hot deal just went live! MS Gift Cards %20 off. 4000 pts for $5 and 8000 points for $10. Cash in them points if ya got em. Deal wont last long given e3 is around the corner and most people are about to get double points from the spymaster quest starting the 23rd. Good luck all!toast
Matthew
XI AlphaMale IX
Posted on 16 May 19 at 01:12
Any recommendations on Forsaken Remastered? Pretty high rating on here.
Turtzerker
313,872
Turtzerker
Posted on 16 May 19 at 03:05
It is very solid. I played it on PC when one of my friends that works at Nightdive gifted me a copy. Same folks that did the Turok remasters as well. Very true to the original and extremely entertaining if you enjoyed games like Quake and other fun FPS of a lost era.
Snooch2theBooch
Posted on 16 May 19 at 06:23
Does anyone have any tips for Samurai Shodown 3? I bought it in the sale and I'm getting absolutely destroyed by the CPU. I can't seem to find any guides for the achievements of this game!
pezboyben
530,020
pezboyben
Posted on 16 May 19 at 15:05
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
Just an FYI MS Rewards hot deal just went live! MS Gift Cards %20 off. 4000 pts for $5 and 8000 points for $10. Cash in them points if ya got em. Deal wont last long given e3 is around the corner and most people are about to get double points from the spymaster quest starting the 23rd. Good luck all!toast
Thank you for this!
Elite1111111111
Posted on 16 May 19 at 17:56
Turtzerker said:
Just as an fyi to everybody: Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove is also on sale for 12.50 (50% off). If you consider yourself a gamer of the 90s, you owe yourself to play this masterpiece.

Would add the link but on mobile atm.
Also when King of Cards releases apparently they're raising the base price to $40, so this is as good a time to get it as any.
wolfsburgraz
397,760
wolfsburgraz
Posted on 16 May 19 at 18:08
XI AlphaMale IX said:
Any recommendations on Forsaken Remastered? Pretty high rating on here.
Thanks for pointing that one out, I didn't remember the name of it but have wanted to buy and play it.

I LOVED Descent on PC and played it with a friend using system link on PlayStation 1 back in the day.
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz
Posted on 16 May 19 at 19:43
pezboyben said:
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
Just an FYI MS Rewards hot deal just went live! MS Gift Cards %20 off. 4000 pts for $5 and 8000 points for $10. Cash in them points if ya got em. Deal wont last long given e3 is around the corner and most people are about to get double points from the spymaster quest starting the 23rd. Good luck all!toast
Thank you for this!
Absolutely! Get that MS money! toast
Matthew
Pare ESP
1,121,582
Pare ESP
Posted on 17 May 19 at 09:33
HUN playmore said:
HawkeyeBarry20 said:
Sighris said:
Elite1111111111 said:
So the Comrades DLC for XV is still available if you get the Season Pass/Royal Edition?
The dlc is but the servers are off.
I was wondering about this as well because I think 10 or so achievements are listed as either unobtainable or partially unobtainable. So you can play the DLC and get all the achievements but you just can’t play with other people or are there some achievements that you can no longer get?
The base game doesn't have the Comrades dlc anymore. The season pass won't install it. First the developers only blocked launching it from the menu. Later even the menu option was completely removed along with the addon files from the hdd. However the game shares it's achievement list with the Windows Edition which still has the dlc supported so if you have a good enough PC and buy the game again you can complete it. Another option is having FFXV installed and only updated up to 2018 december when they removed the dlc. Then playing it offline and getting the achievements is probably possible. Although this was before they removed the dlc files all together which may had an effect on connected machines even if they weren't updated manually.
HUN, I do not understand well this. You cannot get the Conrades achievements on the xbox one version, but if you have FF XV on Win 10, you can get them on the xbox one version? How can this be possible? Thanks in advance
Pare ESP
1,121,582
Pare ESP
Posted on 17 May 19 at 10:00
Hey guys,

Just a quick question. Buying 8-Bit Invaders! just get 335 GS, right?

If you wish to wish to complete 8-Bit RTS Series, you have to buy the 3 games in the series separately, right? If this is the case, I think is too expensive

Thanks
KenH2k4
460,099
KenH2k4
Posted on 17 May 19 at 11:34
Pare ESP said:
HUN, I do not understand well this. You cannot get the Conrades achievements on the xbox one version, but if you have FF XV on Win 10, you can get them on the xbox one version? How can this be possible? Thanks in advance
They patched it out of the Xbox One version and made it a standalone expansion so you don't need FFXV to play it. At one point the standalone was free if you owned the season pass, but I'm not sure if this is still the case. For some reason, they didn't do the same for the Windows version. It's also one of those annoying games that shares an achievement list but your purchase doesn't apply to both platforms.

I'm lucky and kept it from updating, but I have to put my console in offline mode to finish it and haven't felt like completing it yet. I'm probably going to accidentally update it once day before I do though.
MrZombieChicken
Posted on 17 May 19 at 13:32
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
pezboyben said:
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
Just an FYI MS Rewards hot deal just went live! MS Gift Cards %20 off. 4000 pts for $5 and 8000 points for $10. Cash in them points if ya got em. Deal wont last long given e3 is around the corner and most people are about to get double points from the spymaster quest starting the 23rd. Good luck all!toast
Thank you for this!
Absolutely! Get that MS money! toast
Damn! Cashed in some points yesterday morning.
This space for rent.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.