Welcome Forum

Come and introduce yourself

Hiya!

AuthorMessage
Tacticull
Tacticull
Posted on 14 May 19 at 04:27, Edited on 14 May 19 at 04:37 by Tacticull
Howdy all, long time reader, discovered the site yonks back when I followed a link across from x360a.

I'm 41, live in Tasmania, Australia and play a LOT of games. I have a weird sort of gaming association issue where I flit from game to game... example, I read an article on For Honor which made me think of Mordhau so I played some Chivalry... which made me think about large scale battles so then it was on to Total War... which made me think about Warhammer which led me to Deep Rock Galactic which then made me think about Minecraft and that of course then led to Scum which got me hungry for Fallout 4 so then I just had to go and get Fallout 76 whose colour palet made me think about Warframe which of course led me to Elite Dangerous... that's like a week worth of gaming with other titles thrown in. It'd be exhausting if it wasn't so much fun!

Always keen to play with other older gamers with the same kind of enthusiasm, I play most nights from 8 to midnight Australian time.

I'm not mad about completion but I will pick achievements out to hunt down, but will leave the super hard or time-intensive ones aside unless I really love the game (division, elite dangerous, warframe are examples).

Cheers!
RayvenMorrigana
RayvenMorrigana
Posted on 14 May 19 at 08:10
Welcome! wave
ManicMetalhead
Posted on 14 May 19 at 08:13
Welcome to TA! toast
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.