Game Discussion: Minecraft Forum

Master Trader Achievement

AuthorMessage
vl Insane lv
vl Insane lv
Posted on 14 May 19 at 10:27
Anyone else having issues with this achievement not tracking progress? My progress bar went up just a smudge when i started working on this achievement and wont go up anymore. Traded for around 500 emeralds total and not even at 1%.
vL Insane Lv
SL1CK CHR1S
SL1CK CHR1S
Posted on 14 May 19 at 12:01
My question for this is does it track across multiple worlds?
Yazite
Yazite
Posted on 14 May 19 at 13:33, Edited on 14 May 19 at 13:33 by Yazite
The achievement has just been flagged as partly unobtainable / discontinued. Might be a global issue, even though 2 people unlocked it earlier.
Wake me, when you need me.
KontoGR
KontoGR
Posted on 14 May 19 at 13:51
I have the same problem with you
ME3TSPINNER
ME3TSPINNER
Posted on 14 May 19 at 14:39
So not only was this achievement totally unnecessary, they botched the implementation of it?

Nothing like adding a grindy achievement that stops tracking for some unknown reason.

Well done, Mojang.
Without me, it's just aweso.
Seitzz
Seitzz
Posted on 14 May 19 at 15:38, Edited on 14 May 19 at 15:39 by Seitzz
Has the update been released yet in full? I was under the impression that anyone who got the achievement did so in a beta insider version of the release. Would partially explain why it's so buggy.
Seitzz
Seitzz
Posted on 14 May 19 at 15:45
Nevermind, I just got the TA inbox message that says the DLC has been added. Date says yesterday.
vl Insane lv
vl Insane lv
Posted on 14 May 19 at 19:00
ME3TSPINNER said:
So not only was this achievement totally unnecessary, they botched the implementation of it?

Nothing like adding a grindy achievement that stops tracking for some unknown reason.

Well done, Mojang.
Exactly. If they're going to keep adding achievements to this game they should at least know how to make them properly or at least test them to make sure they work.
vL Insane Lv
NoHeroes94
NoHeroes94
Posted on 14 May 19 at 22:29
Yep, this isn't working for me either...ffs. Seems random, most people are fine, for me I'm stuck at 0%.

Every. Single. Update. Tempted to stop bothering, and that's coming from someone who is really OCD with their 100%'s.
OhMyGoth1
OhMyGoth1
Posted on 14 May 19 at 22:51
The achievement works, but when in the trade screen you need to manually move your items for trading instead of using the quickbar on the left. For some reason if you use the quickbar the emeralds you receive don't count.
Seitzz
Seitzz
Posted on 14 May 19 at 23:03
OhMyGoth1 said:
The achievement works, but when in the trade screen you need to manually move your items for trading instead of using the quickbar on the left. For some reason if you use the quickbar the emeralds you receive don't count.
Thank you for this! Just tried this way and the tracker seems to be doing fine. Now it's just down to grinding it out.
Dark Assassin7O
Posted on 14 May 19 at 23:03, Edited on 14 May 19 at 23:20 by Dark Assassin7O
For me.. I am rather confused what to do to earn the achievement.. I am not sure if it's Earn The Emeralds by trading OR by giving away Emeralds by trading..

This whole time I been stuck 0%.. Sadly..

By the way.. ' OhMyGoth1 '.. I personally don't think it works because I attempted it and did not work... I traded away some Emeralds to the Wandering Merchant and did not work for the progress.. Still at Zero %..

Nevermind.. According to the other players on the Trueachievements forums about Minecraft.. You must trade stuff to get ' Emeralds '.. That must be the only way to get the achievement!

And of course.. Doing the Method Manually.. It can't be the fast way from the left tab.

Good Luck to us all who are grinding this achievement down..
PuRe Pretzel
PuRe Pretzel
Posted on 15 May 19 at 00:05
OhMyGoth1 said:
Can confirm that this works on Xbox One, Switch, and Gear VR. This achievement unlocks fine on the beta version though.
twitter.com/jay_smith
Bastian Reader
Posted on 15 May 19 at 00:25
Does anyone know how long this achievement will take? I keep hearing a lot of people talk about how much of a grind this achievement will be.
NoHeroes94
NoHeroes94
Posted on 15 May 19 at 00:41
PuRe Pretzel said:
OhMyGoth1 said:
Can confirm that this works on Xbox One, Switch, and Gear VR. This achievement unlocks fine on the beta version though.
Yep, an utter saint. Working fine on Win 10.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.