TA Playlist

Messageboard for all things TA Playlist

Vote Now for June 2019's TA Playlist Game

• BigNev44BigNev441,817,287
    Posted on 20 May 19 at 03:07
    jbOblivion said:
    I'm hoping that the cumulative (Redux) achievements can be obtained by reloading checkpoints to save on playthrough times. I seem to remember that wasn't possible on the (Metro 2033) 360 game; I think you had to progress to the next checkpoint for the statistics to be saved.
    They can, i reloaded a checkpoint in one room for OVER A HOUR getting 13 achievements so you're good.

For anyone that haven't play any of the Metro games:
    *** Spoiler - click to reveal ***
  • Flook666Flook666324,466
    Posted on 21 May 19 at 15:05
    Allgorhythm said:
    Haven't decided yet, but Darksiders II has a discontinued achievement. Whereas that, in itself, is not a deal breaker; Darksiders II does not have enough stature to make up for this serious flaw (IMHO).
    Really?

IMHO, it's one of the best games of the last generation, and the Deathinitive version makes it one of the best of this generation too!

I feel it captures an atmosphere somewhat lacking in a lot of games since the PlayStation 2 / Xbox / GameCube era...

Definitely way up on my list of favourite games ever! But that is just my opinion....although I would love it if more people fell for its charms, and stopped stupidly avoiding it because of one broken achievement.
    Let's go Mr. Driver!
  • UlkeshUlkesh698,953
    Posted on 21 May 19 at 17:21
    The Darksiders II achievement has finally been fixed on Xbox One so feel free to vote for it now.
  • Sensei NeoSensei Neo1,333,978
    Posted on 21 May 19 at 20:58
    Ulkesh said:
    The Darksiders II achievement has finally been fixed on Xbox One so feel free to vote for it now.
    I cant believe it.... like they knew it was on TA Playlist laugh
  • DesobomberDesobomber413,715
    Posted on 21 May 19 at 22:17
    Love all the hate on Darksiders 2... they legit patched it today so that achievement is now attainable so... stop the hate and play a great game
  • atryeu1atryeu1315,327
    Posted on 21 May 19 at 22:54
    Desobomber said:
    Love all the hate on Darksiders 2... they legit patched it today so that achievement is now attainable so... stop the hate and play a great game
    Only attainable if you are on Xbox One.... They said nothing about the 360 version still so I can't complete my last couple achievements.... sad :(
  • Posted on 22 May 19 at 00:16
    Desobomber said:
    Probably too late now for the TA Vote, though I just switched my vote to Darksiders 2 now as a reward for fixing the achievements.

(Now if only they fix Ghostbusters...)
  • ElyohElyoh912,006
    Posted on 22 May 19 at 02:07
    Wow, I honestly didn't think they'd every do it. I'm still not keen on doing it again after doing it on the 360, but if you haven't played it yet it's a good game.
    No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm512,640
    Posted on 22 May 19 at 03:04
    I just voted for Darksiders II. A reward for good behavior. I hope other games with aged unobtainable follow suit.
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm512,640
    Posted on 22 May 19 at 03:06
    Sensei Neo said:
    Ulkesh said:
    I cant believe it.... like they knew it was on TA Playlist laugh
    TA Playlist power strikes again.
  • Posted on 22 May 19 at 10:00
    Goggs25 said:
    I would not touch darksiders 2 until the lazy scumbags at thq nordic or gunfire games fix the BFA achievement
    Sounds like someone listened :)
    [URL=https://www.trueachievements.com/gamer/Killer+Welshman][IMG]https://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/Killer+Welshman.png[/IMG][/URL]
  • BetaSigX20BetaSigX20492,946
    Posted on 22 May 19 at 13:44
    Poll results should be out soon... I hope they'll give us a breakdown of how the Darksiders news changed things.

At the beginning of the week, I would have given it no chance. I'll be really interested to see how many people switched their votes when the news was announced, and whether or not it was enough to win.
  • Posted on 22 May 19 at 14:16
    BetaSigX20 said:
    Poll results should be out soon... I hope they'll give us a breakdown of how the Darksiders news changed things.

At the beginning of the week, I would have given it no chance. I'll be really interested to see how many people switched their votes when the news was announced, and whether or not it was enough to win.
    It was too little too late. It gained on Hitman a little but that’s it.
  • BetaSigX20BetaSigX20492,946
    Posted on 22 May 19 at 14:45
    N0T PENNYS B0AT said:
    BetaSigX20 said:

It was too little too late. It gained on Hitman a little but that’s it.
    I figured. If they'd put out the patch last week, I bet it would have won.
  • The NotoThe Noto476,455
    Posted on 22 May 19 at 17:23
    I would have changed my vote for Darksiders II had I known about the achievement fix sooner.
  • MemesNBeerMemesNBeer197,570
    Posted on 11 June 19 at 01:39
    Goggs25 said:
    I would not touch darksiders 2 until the lazy scumbags at thq nordic or gunfire games fix the BFA achievement
    I would not take you seriously until you learn to look up your info. They fixed the achievement jackass.
  • MemesNBeerMemesNBeer197,570
    Posted on 11 June 19 at 01:40
    TrueAssassin86x said:
    Goggs25 said:
    There it is that didnt take long, I hope Darksiders 2 wins just to upset people in fact Darksiders 2 gets my Vote.
    Same toast
  • Posted on 11 June 19 at 03:58
    XGN AlexLol said:
    Goggs25 said:
    I would not take you seriously until you learn to look up your info. They fixed the achievement jackass.
    That comment predates the fix. The fix coincidentally arrived days after this poll went up.
  • ElyohElyoh912,006
    Posted on 11 June 19 at 04:07
    XGN AlexLol said:
    Goggs25 said:
    Oh the irony...
    No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.