Game Discussion: Marooners Forum

Golden idol help...

AuthorMessage
Tarmfreak
Tarmfreak
Posted on 16 May 19 at 09:56
I hold the torch so long as posibel.give then the torch player 2.this explode and i grab the goldet pot.but i dont get the chevo.
boost
Johnny Sinister
Posted on 16 May 19 at 12:30
I had an issue with one of the pot of gold achievements as well (it actually may have been this one as well, now that I think about it).

Anyways, it didn't unlock the first time. However, I exited the game and completely quit out of the app. The next time I played through and got the pot of gold, the achievement unlocked.

Hope this helps.
Tarmfreak
Tarmfreak
Posted on 16 May 19 at 14:29
I delete the game.install it new and play this map.agen no chevo.
boost
Johnny Sinister
Posted on 16 May 19 at 14:40
Tarmfreak said:
I delete the game.install it new and play this map.agen no chevo.
Hmm, that sucks. Are you playing offline or online? If offline are you using bots or 2nd controller?

I am pretty sure I was playing online mode with real players when I unlocked all my pot of gold achievements.

Hopefully mixing it up will have it unlock.
Tarmfreak
Tarmfreak
Posted on 16 May 19 at 18:34
I tested this witch another gamertag on another xbox one.i got with gamertag xy the chevo.i make the same witch tarmfreak on the another konsole.no chevo.
boost
Johnny Sinister
Posted on 16 May 19 at 19:15
Last advice I can give you is to try to reset your Xbox (hold the power button for about 10 seconds from off setting) this will generally clear out some bugs. I have done this before for other glitchy achievements and it helped. It only clears some cache info and stuff, doesn't wipe your system clean or anything. You may be prompted to re-enter your account password though.

I know you already reinstalled the game, but nowadays alot of data is on the servers and may not be fixed by deleting and reinstalling.
aww0
aww0
Posted on 19 May 19 at 15:54, Edited on 19 May 19 at 16:18 by aww0
Same issue here.

Okay, I got it. For whatever reason this does not work with another human player. It only unlocked when I played with a bot.
Tarmfreak
Tarmfreak
Posted on 24 May 19 at 20:04
With a bot dont works for me.
boost
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.