Game Discussion: Tom Clancy's The Division Forum

If you want to boost...

AuthorMessage
Leo Ascendent
Leo Ascendent
Posted on 16 May 19 at 17:13
Make sure to start sooner rather than later. We have many sessions up and making good progress, some of us are getting close to finishing, so there will be fewer and fewer people available.

If you are thinking about starting it at all, do so now and reach level 30 ASAP (I'd be happy to help grind you up to that point) and join these sessions.

Most of the game is simple and requires only a single player, but the Last Stand ones REQUIRE multiple people.

Join while you can!!
youtube.com/glddgaming - mixer.com/leo_ascendent
LV 1 Blue Slime
Posted on 17 May 19 at 00:45
I have this game but haven't started it. Why do I need to be in a rush? Are the servers closing soon or something?
"Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's strategically placed."
Leo Ascendent
Leo Ascendent
Posted on 17 May 19 at 07:35
LV 1 Blue Slime said:
I have this game but haven't started it. Why do I need to be in a rush? Are the servers closing soon or something?
The Last Stand multiplayer is nearly dead. I cannot imagine getting enough randoms to start 1 game (you need 16, there are probably just enough people on site boosting it), let alone win 50 seeing how unbalanced the game is. Right now, I'm apart of 4 sessions, none of which have the required amount of people, so we will be relying on randoms as it is.
youtube.com/glddgaming - mixer.com/leo_ascendent
SheetBalloon217
Posted on 06 June 19 at 12:54
Is anybody still working on these? Id like to join
BucksBabyGirlEH
Posted on 29 June 19 at 22:57
Looking for people to boost this with

Game tag BucksBabyGirlEH
Massage me
SilentWolf
SilentWolf
Posted on 31 July 19 at 08:39
If someone doing a boosting session or still trying to get this one I can help with it, I’m still missing it too! GT: SilentWolf2189
GuinIceWizard
GuinIceWizard
Posted on 06 August 19 at 17:46
I'm running sessions weekly until I complete this, sometimes twice a week. Here are a couple of them to join.

Boosting Gaming Session for Tom Clancy's The Division
Boosting Gaming Session for Tom Clancy's The Division
Icekiller
Mclovin Legend1
Posted on 08 August 19 at 15:35
Me and 3 other guys are looking to boost this, we're in the UK. Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays are the best days for us usually 8pm till 10pm gmt. Send a private message if you want to boost the last stand achievements
CsarPaulo
CsarPaulo
Posted on 08 August 19 at 22:48
I seek boost for this game, I'm available every day, add me.
Aura Battler
Aura Battler
Posted on 17 August 19 at 11:52
When the last stand DLCs just released, it was easy to gather full 16 players. After a few weeks later, I noticed it's harder & longer to gather all people. Right now, one of my friend could only boost matches with people in TA to get it, and sometimes the team was not in full size and required randoms to start the match.
Hamstawheel
Hamstawheel
Posted on 12 September 19 at 02:31
Add me I'm looking to boost Last Stand and Rouge agent
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.