Editorials and Features

Forum for Editorials and other News Features

Xbox Game Pass Quests Guide – Unlock Achievements, Earn Points, Save Money

• wolfsburgrazwolfsburgraz692,610
    Posted on 17 May 19 at 16:07, Edited on 17 May 19 at 16:08 by wolfsburgraz
    Thanks for the article. toast

I completed all of them besides the Play Ball ones. Not interested in starting Golf Club 2 or Tecmo Bowl.

MattyHustedUk said:
    minecraft one unlocked for me with any achievement that you pop that might of been fixed though
    This happened to me as well. I'm glad, since I didn't want to make the effort to do it properly.
  • Zylo GreyZylo Grey1,871,812
    Posted on 17 May 19 at 16:32
    Sea of thieves one dosnt seem to work for me, unlocked a few achievements at diffrent point and non seem to count.
  • Posted on 17 May 19 at 16:35
    None of mine tracked for SOT, 4 achievements on id games or something new quest. I'll have to email support I guess. This happened before with a quest that was worth a few k points...
  • Skanker irlSkanker irl850,108
    Posted on 17 May 19 at 17:37
    It's a cool idea. I'm happy with the few points I earn from it. Better than nothing!
  • Reina WattReina Watt483,249
    Posted on 17 May 19 at 20:33
    From what I can see with the app on the Xbox One there's nothing like that being offered, the app barely works at all and on the rare times it does it tends to not even register any points that are earned.
    Why get a life when as a gamer you live more lives than you can manage
  • TarasqueACTarasqueAC212,088
    Posted on 17 May 19 at 20:42
    Did you know that you can boost your Microsoft Rewards points via your Xbox Game Pass games?

??? No?!?!
    Cause like other stuff, it isn't still available in my country... I really wanted to try this reward stuff.
  • KameraKamera751,497
    Posted on 17 May 19 at 21:05
    I finished Episode 1 of A New Frontier, and I haven't gotten credit for the quest (yet).
  • DoonDoonsDoonDoons434,956
    Posted on 17 May 19 at 22:05
    MattyHustedUk said:
    minecraft one unlocked for me with any achievement that you pop that might of been fixed though
    Same happened with me.
  • TG AceoHeartsTG AceoHearts1,330,809
    Posted on 18 May 19 at 02:05, Edited on 18 May 19 at 02:11 by TG AceoHearts
    I am in the US and the Play ID@Xbox to earn points quest is available to me as is the Play Ball quest. I have earned credit towards both of them. I also completed the Xbox Game Pass Mobile App quest and Complete Operation : Spymaster quest. The Spymaster quest requires 100 Bing searches, 3 daily log ins on the app ( I used the website ) and completing 3 series - this means a quiz, poll and something else. You just have to do those items for 3 days, and you earn points for doing them. This Quest is worth 1500 points and a free month of Game Pass.
  • RadicalKoopaRadicalKoopa620,258
    Posted on 18 May 19 at 02:09
    I am glad to know that I m not the only one that is not getting credit for the achievements.
  • eayragteayragt236,697
    Posted on 18 May 19 at 02:38
    Reina Watt said:
    From what I can see with the app on the Xbox One there's nothing like that being offered, the app barely works at all and on the rare times it does it tends to not even register any points that are earned.
    Try a reinstall, mine's stable.
    Say everything with a smile
  • R3f1CuLR3f1CuL952,752
    Posted on 18 May 19 at 08:18
    yea too bad i played just cause 4 for 12.5 hours and didnt unlock a single ach that i was supposed to or at all despite meeting several requirements along the way ... immediately uninstalled ... so many broken games these days, and this junk is in games pass and a challenge for rewards too, such a joke. shame as i liked the last 2 games (never played the first) for what they were even tho 3 ran like complete crap even after patches so i guess i shouldnt have been surprised 4 had glitched achs out the wazoo :/
    that guy
  • FroZeNSouLFroZeNSouL469,002
    Posted on 18 May 19 at 09:36, Edited on 18 May 19 at 09:37 by FroZeNSouL
    This is great news! Unless....
    ......You attempt the program for 3 months, do everything legit, go to redeem your first points, it doesnt work, try 3 times, contact support, then they tell you they will look into the issue, ask a week later, to then get an aito reply saying you are banned from the program.
    You continue to get emails about the program, account still works, yet each time ask, told that you are banned and wont give reason....
    Great program. Not frustrating at all.

Makes a person think twice if they should continue to sell theyre products.
  • Reina WattReina Watt483,249
    Posted on 18 May 19 at 09:55
    eayragt said:
    Reina Watt said:
    Try a reinstall, mine's stable.
    I did, it still isn't working correctly.
    Why get a life when as a gamer you live more lives than you can manage
  • I ASK NO ONEI ASK NO ONE688,211
    Posted on 18 May 19 at 13:01
    I did the Operation Spymaster and never received any free month of Game Pass offer. My wife did it that same one and instantly had the offer for the free month of Game Pass. I go on the Rewards app every day and I don't see these offers listed here. I'm not so sure about the Rewards, seems very buggy for me. I still do it for the points, but many of the rewards don't show for me.
    I ASK NO ONE
  • BsmittelBsmittel1,049,810
    Posted on 18 May 19 at 19:35
    I know the Spymaster "Free month of game pass" shows up as a tile you have to redeem for zero points, didn't see it at first until I went in there on MS Rewards, if you haven't checked already.
  • MuscularTeaMuscularTea1,113,920
    Posted on 18 May 19 at 23:43
    I haven't been able to complete the Play ball one since Tecmo Bowl Throwback is showing as 0/0 achievements for me so the ones I unlocked don't count.
  • Myckel JayMyckel Jay272,800
    Posted on 19 May 19 at 01:15
    I killed a Ravager on iOS and it still tracked.
  • EmiinahEmiinah48,785
    Posted on 19 May 19 at 01:56
    I probably wouldn’t start any quests unless they’re super easy to complete. Backlog is too long.
    You child of a twon-ha!
  • MahginMahgin207,640
    Posted on 19 May 19 at 13:26
    I checked the Rewards app the other day randomly, had enough points to get four $5 cards. Got the Castlevania set free, pretty much.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.