Game Discussion: SMITE

Cross Play Achievements.

• LavindatharLavindathar1,648,489
    Posted on 18 May 19 at 00:32Permalink
    My main account is my Xbox account, where I do most of my Smite.

Lately, ive been playing PC on an unlinked account.

I'm debating linking the accounts. The question I have is, if I link them, and I load a DLC ive not started yet (for example Merlin), and I pop his achievements on PC, will they pop on xbox?

I've read various posts and reddits, and the information seems to be conflicting.

TLDR - Can i play PC and pop my xbox achievements with linked account whilst on PC.
  • Debon4ireDebon4ire378,724
    Posted on 09 October 19 at 01:21Permalink
    I know you asked a few months back now. I did link my accounts and unlocked one while playing on pc. When I logged onto my account on xbox it showed under the god that I had unlocked it but my gamer score did not reflect it. I found the fix to be just simply completing one match and at the end it unlocks any earned from another platform.
  • Posted on 13 October 19 at 14:25Permalink
    Debon4ire said:
    I know you asked a few months back now. I did link my accounts and unlocked one while playing on pc. When I logged onto my account on xbox it showed under the god that I had unlocked it but my gamer score did not reflect it. I found the fix to be just simply completing one match and at the end it unlocks any earned from another platform.
    Is it working now?If I unlock all achievements on steam or other patforms, can I unlock them on xbox after sync my save?
  • LavindatharLavindathar1,648,489
    Posted on 14 October 19 at 10:25Permalink
    Since this thread, I unlock everything on PC. They sync with xbox and pop
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.