Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Marvel Puzzle Quest: Dark Reign Walkthrough Discussion

• Posted on 18 May 19 at 12:50
    Please use this thread to discuss the Marvel Puzzle Quest: Dark Reign walkthrough
  • neeker75neeker751,171,900
    Posted on 23 May 19 at 01:24
    Apologies that I haven't even started on this. I had to rehome my dog this week, and the pain is unbearable. I'll start working on this walkthrough after this weekend.
  • NomstuffNomstuff710,375
    Posted on 23 May 19 at 09:31
    Sorry to hear that
  • neeker75neeker751,171,900
    Posted on 28 May 19 at 09:19
    I've started working on the walkthrough. Hopefully the end product will be useful to help others complete this rather easy, but grindy game.
  • Posted on 20 September 19 at 17:32
    We are currently looking for a new owner, please post in here or send the Walkthrough Manager a PM if you are interested in writing it.
  • Posted on 11 August 20 at 14:10
    Don't suppose there's any updates on the progress of this walkthrough?
  • Posted on 31 August 20 at 16:21
    Hi All,

I'll be taking over as walkthrough editor for this game,

I'm currently midway through the game and have prepared a few graphics to help with the walkthrough - I currently have a few things going on so will be working on this in my free time, and should have the walkthrough caught up with where I am in game progress wise hopefully late next week, if not the week after :).
  • Posted on 12 September 20 at 14:09, Edited on 18 September 20 at 14:33 by Dynamite Andy
    Progress:

H.A.M.M.E.R. - 5/5
    Unstable ISO-8 - 1/1
    The Hunt - 3/3
    Thick As Thieves - 4/4
    ISO-8 Brother Hood - 9/9
    Prodigal Sun - 8/8

Currently making final touches.
  • Posted on 18 September 20 at 19:30
    Ready for review, I apologise for the formatting with this.. Tables and new lines just don't work for some reason :/, new lines get added further up in the editor or the entire page just breaks. No idea what was going on.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.