The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: May 21st, 2019

  • Living LegendsLiving Legends1,028,626
    Posted on 21 May 19 at 01:30
    Terdrun for me
  • Posted on 21 May 19 at 01:32
    Might have to pick up Moto GP now that it's out of Game Pass
  • Swinny CostelloSwinny Costello1,029,841
    Posted on 21 May 19 at 01:33
    For anyone interested in FFXV - I highly recommend the Royal pack, since it adds a lot of things that make the overall game heaps better.
  • zeldafanjtlzeldafanjtl198,659
    Posted on 21 May 19 at 01:34
    I didn't realize the Amnesia games had been ported to Xbox One.

    According to the forum, there are some achievement issues. Have then been fixed?
  • IxisNaugusIxisNaugus216,030
    Posted on 21 May 19 at 02:08
    Both Outlast games and Edith Finch for me. Temped by Amnesia Collection and Toejam, but I can wait a little longer for those
  • Posted on 21 May 19 at 02:11
    ULTIMATE CHICKY DOO!
    Th3 Awesom3 One
  • JawaOnDaMoonJawaOnDaMoon268,935
    Posted on 21 May 19 at 02:41
    zeldafanjtl said:
    I didn't realize the Amnesia games had been ported to Xbox One.
    Same. They always looked good to me.
  • snake42069snake420691,414,734
    Posted on 21 May 19 at 02:57, Edited on 21 May 19 at 03:29 by snake42069
    i just bought sky force anniversary on saturday at full price. i hate when that happens.

    the green planet expansion wasnt always a part of the surviving mars season pass. i guess enough people complained about the pass being worthless if it wasnt going to give any dlc worth the price tag.

    On another note, doesnt a sale on a game pass game (above the 20% that GP offers) mean that it is being removed from game pass soon?
  • zDrUnKeNMoNkEyzzDrUnKeNMoNkEyz1,601,206
    Posted on 21 May 19 at 03:34
    snake42069 said:
    i just bought sky force anniversary on saturday at full price. i hate when that happens.

    the green planet expansion wasnt always a part of the surviving mars season pass. i guess enough people complained about the pass being worthless if it wasnt going to give any dlc worth the price tag.

    On another note, doesnt a sale on a game pass game (above the 20% that GP offers) mean that it is being removed from game pass soon?
    If you haven’t played it or have but less than 2 hours you can get a refund super easy toast
    Matthew
  • DariusDaSnepDariusDaSnep501,827
    Posted on 21 May 19 at 03:49
    gaucamelee 2 is a great game and pretty good price imo
  • CalrethiCalrethi90,070
    Posted on 21 May 19 at 04:53
    snake42069 said:
    On another note, doesnt a sale on a game pass game (above the 20% that GP offers) mean that it is being removed from game pass soon?
    Why would you think that? Tons of GP games go on sale all the time and don’t get removed.
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead651,928
    Posted on 21 May 19 at 05:58, Edited on 21 May 19 at 05:59 by HolyHalfDead
    I'm confused, why is The Long Dark listed under T, but on my Xbox it appears under L warning

    laugh
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • Lord MidasLord Midas369,230
    Posted on 21 May 19 at 07:17
    Reckon Darkest Dungeon might come to Game Pass soon?
    Hellsteeth!
  • YaziteYazite452,448
    Posted on 21 May 19 at 07:28
    zeldafanjtl said:
    I didn't realize the Amnesia games had been ported to Xbox One.

    According to the forum, there are some achievement issues. Have then been fixed?
    I had no issues personally, I think it's a rare issue
    Wake me, when you need me.
  • Posted on 21 May 19 at 07:49
    NecroKaiju said:
    I've been waiting for a sale on Darkest Dungeon. rock
    Me too! Can't wait to start it finally! clap
  • Posted on 21 May 19 at 08:06
    Is forza horizon 3 as good as number 4? & is all the dlc worth £23.99?
  • Vr EnglishVr English772,351
    Posted on 21 May 19 at 08:20
    NickyGoldChains said:
    NecroKaiju said:
    I've been waiting for a sale on Darkest Dungeon. rock
    Me too! Can't wait to start it finally! clap
    I waited for a long time too, the sale is kind of weak though imo. Can't decide whether to bite.
  • The Manic MooseThe Manic Moose1,021,070
    Posted on 21 May 19 at 08:28
    WhitestAFI2ICAN said:
    Is forza horizon 3 as good as number 4? & is all the dlc worth £23.99?
    The game itself is arguably better than Horizon 4, it just flowed better.

    DLC - That sounds expensive but you do get a lot of content.
  • WebChimp UKWebChimp UK644,312
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 21 May 19 at 09:46
    ZeroQuill470763 said:
    Might have to pick up Moto GP now that it's out of Game Pass
    Just done the same toast
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.