Investigations Questions Forum

Question for the Investigations Team? Please remember to keep posts civil, abusive posts can result in loss of posting privileges. Posts in this forum can be read by anyone on the site. Please do not attempt to hijack a thread by posting information not relevant to the original post, start a new thread instead.

Black Ops 2 - A modder unlocked my main game Achievements in 1 second.

AuthorMessage
SoloKingxRobert
Posted on 21 May 19 at 04:25, Edited on 21 May 19 at 05:30 by SoloKingxRobert
A modder just unlocked my main game achievements. Nearly all Team Death matches are modded lobbies. In 1 second I was receiving achievement after achievement non stop.

That's why I prefer the first Black Ops, no one hardly cheats. It's not just 1 modder, there's 100s of modder's on Black Ops 2....

Edit:

It's impossible to void this... When you search for a game like Team Death Match, there's already a modder in the lobby that will randomly unlock everybody's main game achievements.
Living Legends
Posted on 21 May 19 at 05:43
people cheat easily on blops 1 lol
Posted on 21 May 19 at 14:24
We're aware of the issues specifically with Black Ops II and World at War. We do not use achievements unlocked due to a mod lobby against users.
GAFORE
GAFORE
Posted on 02 June 19 at 21:19
Just had it occur in my game today. Most Black Ops 2 games have modders in them, which just ruins the experience. Unlikely Treyarch will act on this and modders have grown in past years on the game. But, I do hope Xbox doesn't penalize the users for unlocking any of the achievements as there is no way to prevent it.
kianjroberts
kianjroberts
Posted on 13 June 19 at 21:31
Same thing happened to me today went into a lobby and achievements started popping (not happy😡)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.