The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Sale 2019

• DubstepEdgelordDubstepEdgelord2,909,025
    Posted on 21 May 19 at 18:13
    I been wanting to try Bully for a while now. Definitely gonna save up for it.
    DubstepEdgelord
  • ZeklingZekling455,767
    Posted on 21 May 19 at 18:16
    Th3FreakinRican said:
    Wtf? How is GTA4 cheaper than GTA San Andreas???
    Not sure if they raised the price on San Andreas or it's just a small discount.
    If the price hasn't changed, I bought it at 75% off 4 years ago. It's a good game but very old.
  • Posted on 21 May 19 at 18:29
    This is the second time I've seen Condemned on sale, but still listed for full price.
    Try and break our cookie system.
  • Elite1111111111Elite11111111111,162,816
    Posted on 21 May 19 at 18:50
    Twenty Sevens said:
    This is the second time I've seen Condemned on sale, but still listed for full price.
    Looks like it's not on sale in North America for whatever reason. No price for Canada or US.
  • Posted on 21 May 19 at 19:05
    Elite1111111111 said:
    Twenty Sevens said:
    Looks like it's not on sale in North America for whatever reason. No price for Canada or US.
    That's lame, it's the one game on the list I really wanted to play.
  • Posted on 21 May 19 at 19:18
    Anyone recommend any of these forgotten arcade games that rarely if ever have been on sale? Never heard of a few of these.
  • mkdfanmkdfan1,082,174
    Posted on 21 May 19 at 19:39
    Is there any way to gift 360 games to a friend? Can’t see a place to on the website or on my Xbox one.
  • Posted on 21 May 19 at 19:48
    mkdfan1990 said:
    Is there any way to gift 360 games to a friend? Can’t see a place to on the website or on my Xbox one.
    I don't think so. The only way I believe, is to give them the money in person or send them a code so they can buy it themselves.
  • nirvana8193nirvana8193631,070
    Posted on 21 May 19 at 21:42
    Hellgate Aeon said:
    man i already own 90% of these games. is this a good sign or a bad one hahahahah. anyways... orc must die.... finally on a sale. will buy it
    I know the feeling. Used to love checking 360 sales, and checking the second hand gaming stores. But with my 360 collection now over 600 plus, I'm struggling to find games I need/want.
    Sally I hear something, stop, STOP!
  • mkdfanmkdfan1,082,174
    Posted on 21 May 19 at 21:43
    Twenty Sevens said:
    mkdfan1990 said:
    I don't think so. The only way I believe, is to give them the money in person or send them a code so they can buy it themselves.
    You’re right, thanks!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 21 May 19 at 22:06
    very nice amount of games. something for almost everyone tbh
  • Mental Knight 5Mental Knight 54,193,902
    Posted on 21 May 19 at 22:34
    XbAndy360 said:
    Huge list. Would be nice a filter option - all vs games are not in my collection.
    Seriously!
  • CM TranceCM Trance233,365
    Posted on 21 May 19 at 22:49
    So I got Virtua Fighter 2 (even if it's on a Sega collection disc, I think) and Ikaruga (haven't played it in a while... I have the original on Dreamcast and the Gamecube version).
  • CenosisCenosis301,554
    Posted on 21 May 19 at 23:04
    RestingElm7645 said:
    Hi, I am new here! Does Radiant Silvergun often get a sale? I have a lot of other things to play now. But if this is my only chance, than maybe I should pick it up. :)
    If you click the red tab titled "price" you can see when the game was last on sale, blank meaning hasn't been on sale before. You can also click the "hub" tab for past sale information as well.
    Appears that game hasn't been on sale before. Looks good wish I could pick it up, "best sale ever" has to happen when I only have eleven bucks in my account. I'm gunna settle for Torchlight and The Witcher 2 and have to get everything else I want on some other sale I guess.
  • KenH2k4KenH2k4600,171
    Posted on 22 May 19 at 00:16
    Of the games that have rarely or never been on sale, what do you guys recommend? I have most of what I want that goes on sale regularly, but I've never heard of a few of these
  • FreshAspekFreshAspek778,944
    Posted on 22 May 19 at 00:55
    V3ntilator said:
    RestingElm7645 said:
    Hi, I am new here! Does Radiant Silvergun often get a sale? I have a lot of other things to play now. But if this is my only chance, than maybe I should pick it up. :)
    Thanks. I were wondering about this earlier.

I have many games showed as not owned on sale, but that's because i never started them and is why there is no way TA can know i own them.
    Not true necessarily FYI. You can add them to your game collection. This way you can keep track of games you have but haven’t started.
  • Tatl360Tatl360453,121
    Posted on 22 May 19 at 01:24
    Nice XBLA sale!
    People should get the Sega games at least!

=)))
  • Posted on 22 May 19 at 05:37
    Man... this article made me miss Mr. Hydro Thunder Hurricane!!!
  • C64 MatC64 Mat1,893,854
    Posted on 22 May 19 at 07:01
    If anyone is interested in a beautiful puzzle game with a lot of heart and a great underlying story, please do yourself a favour and play Ilomilo. It's simply perfect.
    "I gotta be honest, entering a bunch of 25 character codes to have gear spit out of the magic box kinda sucks" - Rista B
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads