Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

World War Z Celebrates Almost Two Million Copies Sold with New Accolades Trailer

AuthorMessage
DaveKinetic
DaveKinetic
Posted on 21 May 19 at 10:55
You might see a familiar site's quote in the trailer too

Please click here to read the story: World War Z Celebrates Almost Two Million Copies Sold with New Accolades Trailer
Dfaultz v
Dfaultz v
Posted on 21 May 19 at 11:22
not surprised by the huge impact of this game. Looks immenseclap
T0NY HAYABUSA
T0NY HAYABUSA
Posted on 21 May 19 at 11:24
Wonder how many of those people who bought the game traded it in already too.
The Manic Moose
Posted on 21 May 19 at 11:58
It’s a great game and very pleased I bought it, just wish there was a bit more content.

I have beaten it on insane and don’t have any appeal to go back and do it again on insane despite it really being the only true way to enjoy it. Everything else just seems to dampen the experience.
XBox Assassin83
Posted on 21 May 19 at 13:16
I love this game!!
HuwCW87
HuwCW87
Posted on 21 May 19 at 13:39
T0NY HAYABUSA said:
Wonder how many of those people who bought the game traded it in already too.
Not many I dont think, Its actually alot of fun, I was sceptical when I bought it but its alot better than I thought it would be, the main thing it needs is the ability to host private games but apparently that is coming.
A 2rue Boofer
A 2rue Boofer
Posted on 21 May 19 at 14:06
One of the most fun co-op games I have ever played. Playing on insane with my 3 other buddies was tons of fun!
KylKo
KylKo
Posted on 21 May 19 at 17:54
TrueAchievements quoted in the trailer! Nice!
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz
Posted on 21 May 19 at 19:02
Wonder if this will come to gamepass. Looks really fun, just not sure how long id stick with it.
Matthew
MotorexGTR32
MotorexGTR32
Posted on 21 May 19 at 22:14
Are they going to add more achievements?
NITEMARECREATOR
Posted on 22 May 19 at 02:11
clap TA @ 0:37!!clap
Bsmittel
Bsmittel
Posted on 22 May 19 at 03:26
Good to see it's doing well, they aren't reinventing the wheel, it's the basic Left 4 Dead formula with a couple of their own twists like the zombie stacking from the movie. Seems it was really smart to come out at the $39.99 price for the B tier game that it is and their sales were rewarded for it. So many games that aren't AAA developments come out at too high a price on release and just become an instant "No, maybe when it's on sale" and are DOA and forgotten. Dangerous Driving was a recent one that came out at just too much of an asking price.
Elyoh
Elyoh
Posted on 22 May 19 at 07:28
Cool to see TA get a quote on there. Well done to the developers.
No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
ZippyTheGrunt
ZippyTheGrunt
Posted on 22 May 19 at 20:57
I've sunk many hours into both L4D and Vermintide franchises. WWZ is legit. They added classes with perks, which adds a ton to the progression and strategy. Besides that there are also lite tower defense sections and weapon progression. Sure there are negatives like the "special" infected are not super creative and no bosses like Vermintide, but the horde sections play out more like boss fights anyways.

Don't sleep on this one, thinking its just another clone. It's probably the leader now along with Vermintide 2. There are quite a few newer ones that failed too, like Earthfall.
ll BENNO ll
ll BENNO ll
Posted on 23 May 19 at 10:07
Any news on the state of the servers or private lobbies?
If you like Dark souls, check out The Surge!
JediSith1981
JediSith1981
Posted on 23 May 19 at 11:48
Have to say that I am loving WWZ ;-)

I never got in to L4D because I didn't like the goof. While WWZ is not hardcore more than life type serious, it's beefed up beyond L4D in many ways
XBox Assassin83
Posted on 26 May 19 at 10:46
This game very much needs private lobbies, the randoms are some of the biggest trash I've seen in all gaming.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.