The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

The 18 Quickest Game Completions from the May 21st Xbox Sale

• DaveKineticDaveKinetic595,870
  • McTennisDMcTennisD643,914
    Posted on 21 May 19 at 15:22Permalink
    I still wish you could sort the sales page by ta ratio.
  • zoidberg1339zoidberg1339399,249
    Posted on 21 May 19 at 15:28, Edited on 21 May 19 at 15:28 by zoidberg1339Permalink
    Goat Simulator a fastest completion? If you’re one of the people that can manage the pain in the ass that is Flappy Goat maybe...
    I just wanted to play video games.
  • segagamersegagamer421,659 421,659 GamerScore
    Posted on 21 May 19 at 15:51Permalink
    Goat Simulator is NOT a fast completion unless you're excluding ALL of the DLC. It's more like a 50 hours completion to 100%.
  • Maw N PawMaw N Paw514,972
    Posted on 21 May 19 at 15:55Permalink
    Gang Beasts is a nightmare of a game... I made the mistake of letting my son get a game and he chose that game... the achievement Sit Down is really annoying when your kids are trying to eliminate you whilst you go for the achievement...
    There is always a way.
  • Posted on 21 May 19 at 15:56Permalink
    segagamer said:
    Goat Simulator is NOT a fast completion unless you're excluding ALL of the DLC. It's more like a 50 hours completion to 100%.
    Only the base game is on sale so I guess that makes sense.

Never heard of the game Ultimate Chicken Horse but with a name like that I need o at least check it out.
  • NutriWhipNutriWhip1,720,505
    Posted on 21 May 19 at 15:57Permalink
    segagamer said:
    I just did the full game, DLC included on Windows 10, in just over 11 hours... If someone hadn't played the other versions, it might take them 15 max, nowhere near 50.
  • ZukapeZukape235,747
    Posted on 21 May 19 at 16:08, Edited on 21 May 19 at 16:11 by ZukapePermalink
    zoidberg1339 said:
    Goat Simulator a fastest completion? If you’re one of the people that can manage the pain in the ass that is Flappy Goat maybe...
    I really assume you dont read guides. But then why bother, right?
  • Posted on 21 May 19 at 16:12Permalink
    HawkeyeBarry20 said:
    segagamer said:

Never heard of the game Ultimate Chicken Horse but with a name like that I need o at least check it out.
    If you never heard of Ultimate Chicken Horse watch Achievement Hunter on YouTube. They have like 20 Let's Plays of it. I'll probably get it just because of them.
    Th3 Awesom3 One
  • maguzzolomaguzzolo447,545
    Posted on 21 May 19 at 16:14Permalink
    It'd be nice to be able to sort this table by sale price. The discount % is a good rule of thumb, but some retail prices are rather high, so you cannot really tell. I'd like to be able to see the quickest AND cheapest completions.
  • Posted on 21 May 19 at 16:21Permalink
    segagamer said:
    50 hours laugh Yeah, right.
    Should be around 30 hours max if you include all dlc. Besides, flappy goat really isn't that hard.
    >insert_original_signature.txt
  • Mr GimpsonMr Gimpson254,859
    Posted on 21 May 19 at 16:57Permalink
    Fuck flappy goat
  • ShinnizleShinnizle804,856
    Posted on 21 May 19 at 17:07Permalink
    HawkeyeBarry20 said:
    segagamer said:

Even if all the DLCs were on sale, these articles always only lists base game completions.

As for Ultimate Chicken Horse, it's pretty fun for a few hours with good friends, but in my opinion, it quickly gets old.
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • AHGregAHGreg780,209
    Posted on 21 May 19 at 17:17Permalink
    What remains of Edith Finch is a pretty great game, but if you want to complete it pretty quick, it can be done in little over an hour if you follow the Maka91 guide on YouTube.
    A man who never eats pork buns is never a whole man.
  • I ASK NO ONEI ASK NO ONE545,737
    Posted on 21 May 19 at 18:54Permalink
    Goat Sim is an easy completion. Takes maybe 10 hours. I have done it on 360, One, and Windows. Flappy Goat isn't too hard, just frustrating. The pier arcade cabinet is the best place to do it.
    I ASK NO ONE
  • AddingtonAddington731,895
    Posted on 21 May 19 at 20:24Permalink
    AHGreg said:
    What remains of Edith Finch is a pretty great game, but if you want to complete it pretty quick, it can be done in little over an hour if you follow the Maka91 guide on YouTube.
    It is also on Gamepass if you want to save the money.
  • WithTheDawnWithTheDawn487,578
    Posted on 21 May 19 at 21:33Permalink
    Yeah, I'll add my voice to Goat Simulator NOT being an easy completion. Flappy Goat almost drove me insane...
  • Posted on 21 May 19 at 21:34Permalink
    Easy completions are easy to spot, raise your TA ratio, play some hard games. They don’t bite.
    PROLIFIC PLUTO
  • GiinceeGiincee376,541
    Posted on 21 May 19 at 22:59Permalink
    Prolific Pluto said:
    Easy completions are easy to spot, raise your TA ratio, play some hard games. They don’t bite.
    For most of the people, they do...
  • Posted on 21 May 19 at 23:09Permalink
    If anyone is picking up gang beasts I still need a few achievements in it and will be willing to help you out
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.