The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

The 18 Quickest Game Completions from the May 21st Xbox Sale

• NoApologies1988NoApologies19881,044,776
    Posted on 22 May 19 at 01:34Permalink
    Whoever thinks Goat Simulator is easy can come round and finish it for me.
  • NoApologies1988NoApologies19881,044,776
    Posted on 22 May 19 at 01:36Permalink
    Hopiko isn't either.
  • ZalshaZalsha367,809
    Posted on 22 May 19 at 02:47Permalink
    Conan Exiles requires another player (online only) for one single achievement. So if you buy it and want to do it, message me on Xbox.
  • OzbrithianOzbrithian1,316,804
    Posted on 22 May 19 at 03:51Permalink
    NoApologies1988 said:
    If I knew you irl I would for a $5.

That said my advice for Flappy Bird is just don't think. Put on some music and just sorta zone out and keep trying and you'll get it. I've got this cheevo 4 times (360, 360 More Goats, Xbone, Xbone More Goats, and if I ever get the Windows ver to boot I'll make it 5) and I'm hardly a great gamer, just a persistent one.
    It's wrong to break into someone's house. How would you feel if someone's house broke into you?
  • Evap JyroEvap Jyro171,673
    Posted on 22 May 19 at 04:01Permalink
    Like so many people have said about goat simulator, that’s not an easy completion with the flappy goat achievement, honestly goat simulator should just be removed from this list
  • EmiinahEmiinah48,347
    Posted on 22 May 19 at 06:17Permalink
    Played Edith Finch last month and can confirm it’s a super easy completion, for anyone interested in it. A good story too!
    You child of a twon-ha!
  • SilentJay76SilentJay76472,610
    Posted on 22 May 19 at 08:15Permalink
    Once again, folks - this is "quickest" completions, not "easiest" completions. If a game has a completion rate of 4%, then it's probably not all that easy for the remaining 96% of players.

That said, I can recommend Tacoma, Edith Finch, Firewatch, and Three Fourths Home as easy completions. (The first three being decent games, too.)
  • ChinDoctaChinDocta1,426,664
    Posted on 22 May 19 at 09:00Permalink
    Ozbrithian said:
    NoApologies1988 said:

That said my advice for Flappy Bird is just don't think. Put on some music and just sorta zone out and keep trying and you'll get it. I've got this cheevo 4 times (360, 360 More Goats, Xbone, Xbone More Goats, and if I ever get the Windows ver to boot I'll make it 5) and I'm hardly a great gamer, just a persistent one.
    Must be good to get it in 2 games where it doesn't exist.
    GI Flagging Manager
  • Maw N PawMaw N Paw544,658
    Posted on 22 May 19 at 09:36Permalink
    I'll be honest. I didn't find Goat Simulator that difficult.
    There is always a way.
  • Arran R WArran R W1,113,845
    Posted on 22 May 19 at 10:53, Edited on 22 May 19 at 10:54 by Arran R WPermalink
    So why are two of the NEOGEO games there, but not all three?
  • Smudgenat0rSmudgenat0r619,275
    Posted on 22 May 19 at 11:28Permalink
    ChinDocta said:
    Ozbrithian said:
    NoApologies1988 said:

laugh Amazing skill!
  • OzbrithianOzbrithian1,316,804
    Posted on 22 May 19 at 17:45Permalink
    Smudgenat0r said:
    ChinDocta said:
    Ozbrithian said:
    NoApologies1988 said:

laugh Amazing skill!
    It doesn't?

Damned if I remember. Fine I only did it twice, two more times than a lot of the complainers.
    It's wrong to break into someone's house. How would you feel if someone's house broke into you?
  • Dragonborn GearDragonborn Gear1,131,370
    Posted on 23 May 19 at 01:10Permalink
    NutriWhip said:
    segagamer said:
    Goat Simulator is NOT a fast completion unless you're excluding ALL of the DLC. It's more like a 50 hours completion to 100%.
    I just did the full game, DLC included on Windows 10, in just over 11 hours... If someone hadn't played the other versions, it might take them 15 max, nowhere near 50.
    I would definitely say 10-15 hours is probably what to expect if following guides.

Base Game: 2-3 Hours (4-5 per the community)
    MMO: 1-2 Hours
    Waste of Space 3-4 Hours
    GoatZ: 2-3 Hours (3-4 per the community)
    Payday: 1-2

Flappy goat too me about 20-30 minutes each of my two tries I believe.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.