Forum for Editorials and other News Features

Brief Battles Review

• EurydaceEurydace494,442
    Posted on 22 May 19 at 03:24Permalink
    Let me be brief

Please click here to read the story: Brief Battles Review
  • pezboybenpezboyben579,219
    Posted on 22 May 19 at 04:22Permalink
    I often imagine what different staff members looked like, never pegged you for the type to rock the Donatello in underwear look lol.

On a serious note, thanks for the review, might be something I'd enjoy with the kids but not interested in the single player challenges. Something I might pick up in a future sale.
  • Posted on 22 May 19 at 09:49Permalink
    I have too many local only games with challenges that are just too tricky to finish and/or lots of grinding. Not sure I want to add another one to the mix. Overruled and Unnamed Fiasco instantly spring to mind.
    Legohead 1977
  • MugenKairoMugenKairo243,340
    Posted on 22 May 19 at 23:52Permalink
    The real challenge is getting your wife to play with you, how does anybody do that?
    "We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us" - Andrew Ryan
  • radnonnahsradnonnahs220,766
    Posted on 23 May 19 at 22:39Permalink
    For those playing this game for the achievements, little to no time will be spent in the local multiplayer part of the game. I have found the single player to be a fun challenge. Playing this game has reminded me of Knight Squad, as myself a few friends passed the controller around trying to beat the single player challenges (and totally ignoring the local multiplayer). If you are focused on the challenges, I think this is a pretty fun game.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.