Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Just Cause 4 Los Demonios DLC and Spring Update Announced

AuthorMessage
DaveKinetic
DaveKinetic
Posted on 22 May 19 at 09:19
A demonic force is arriving in Solis

Please click here to read the story: Just Cause 4 Los Demonios DLC and Spring Update Announced
Mr Peanutbubber
Posted on 22 May 19 at 09:55
The update material looks nice. I've played this a bit through Game Pass and it seemed okay. Might pick up Season Pass for low price, we'll see.
R3f1CuL
R3f1CuL
Posted on 22 May 19 at 10:12
yea but does it fix the horrid tracking of broken ass achievements in the game at all???
that guy
CaptainAde
CaptainAde
Posted on 22 May 19 at 10:44
R3f1CuL said:
yea but does it fix the horrid tracking of broken ass achievements in the game at all???
This is why I stopped playing the game after a few hours. I'm not investing more time into it unti (or if) they fix the achievements.

And no, I can't just play it for the sake of enjoying the game, before anyone says so smile
I'm not a real Captain
Mr Peanutbubber
Posted on 22 May 19 at 20:58
CaptainAde said:
R3f1CuL said:
This is why I stopped playing the game after a few hours. I'm not investing more time into it unti (or if) they fix the achievements.

And no, I can't just play it for the sake of enjoying the game, before anyone says so smile
Game how you wanna! toast
The SCHWARTZ 00
Posted on 22 May 19 at 21:03
CaptainAde said:
R3f1CuL said:

wHy cANt yEw jUSt bE NoRMAL n plaY dA gAmE FoR FUNNNNNnNnnn
TARTANROSS
TARTANROSS
Posted on 22 May 19 at 22:49
Yes it got me as well finished it I don't want to start again achievements make it fun making you get more out the game trying to beat the game until you get all of them instead of just completing the game
Dritnul
Dritnul
Posted on 23 May 19 at 08:52
R3f1CuL said:
No issues if you use quit to close game each time you stop playing. Issues only seem to appear after stitching games or apps without fully shutting down game.
Neumans
Neumans
Posted on 24 May 19 at 00:40
Dritnul said:
R3f1CuL said:
No issues if you use quit to close game each time you stop playing. Issues only seem to appear after stitching games or apps without fully shutting down game.
Yea had the same issues, just made sure I shut it down before turning off Xbox. Same issue with Assassin's Creed, but was losing gameplay not just achievement tracking.
Morpheus414
Morpheus414
Posted on 24 May 19 at 12:19
The SCHWARTZ 00 said:
CaptainAde said:
R3f1CuL said:

wHy cANt yEw jUSt bE NoRMAL n plaY dA gAmE FoR FUNNNNNnNnnn
Yeah!!! Why can't someone who specifically joined a website and group solely dedicated to unlocking achievements play a game without caring about unlocking achievements?! You tell 'im! warning
potterscrow
potterscrow
Posted on 24 May 19 at 22:10
I loved Just Cause 3. Thought this game was a step back in every way.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.