Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Eight Titles Coming to Xbox Game Pass in the Next Two Weeks

• Posted on 22 May 19 at 14:14Permalink
    Great additions to me, the banner sage series is something I’ve been interested in. Outer Woods looks ok but I can’t remember if I get that free from watching an E3 mix pot. I’ve also wanted to play Metal Gear Survive. I can speak for Super Hot, very fun game.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 22 May 19 at 14:25Permalink
    HawkeyeBarry20 said:
    Great additions to me, the banner sage series is something I’ve been interested in. Outer Woods looks ok but I can’t remember if I get that free from watching an E3 mix pot. I’ve also wanted to play Metal Gear Survive. I can speak for Super Hot, very fun game.
    If you cant remember if you got Outer wilds you can check your microsoft account history (if you have one) Mine shows on there as received June 13th . Zero value and part of the mixpot.
  • ClockwerksClockwerks833,564
    Posted on 22 May 19 at 14:26Permalink
    Full Metal Furies is received very well. Definitely interested in playing that one.

I'm pretty intrigued by the Banner Saga franchise as well. The art style looks great.
  • Posted on 22 May 19 at 14:26Permalink
    Nothing I'll see myself playing anytime soon.
    >insert_original_signature.txt
  • Vok 250Vok 250229,059
    Posted on 22 May 19 at 14:30Permalink
    Ryn0 L said:
    pukem0nn said:
    does it only look like it to me or do the Game Pass games really ramp up?

used to be maybe 5 games a month that were added, now we get like 8 every 2 weeks
    Hope this is the case but it will need to happen more to determine if this is a trend or a recent fluke.
    Not a fluke, but E3 marketing. Hopefully it's a trend though.
  • Posted on 22 May 19 at 14:31, Edited on 22 May 19 at 14:35 by NicoleRenee00Permalink
    I have the Banner Saga trilogy and Superhot. But Void Bastards I'm excited for.

I also had someone recommend Metal Gear Survive as a good strategy game, but I never looked into it.
    "This is all Joker's fault! What a tool he was! Now I have to spend all day computing Pi because he plugged in the overlord."
  • K1ckK1ck1,104,544
  • KingyOwlKingyOwl387,285
    Posted on 22 May 19 at 14:41Permalink
    Nothing for me here. I've got my value out of the 3 months for £1 deal and then some but I still see Game Pass as a "get it for the occasional month during an offer service" than a constant subscription like Gold is.
  • Johnny SinisterJohnny Sinister1,132,299
    Posted on 22 May 19 at 14:41Permalink
    I have been on a beat 'em up kick lately and was looking into buying Full Metal Furies. Glad I held off.
  • MiggyBombsMiggyBombs485,305
    Posted on 22 May 19 at 14:42Permalink
    Dead by Daylight is a great addition. It is an awesome game!
  • Posted on 22 May 19 at 14:53Permalink
    I may regret doing it, but I see Metal Gear Survive in my future.
  • BlackxRyanBlackxRyan675,740
    Posted on 22 May 19 at 14:59Permalink
    Nothing for me.
  • GrumpertsonGrumpertson992,520
    Posted on 22 May 19 at 15:03Permalink
    Superhot is the most innovative shooter I've played in years!
  • rockinroostersrockinroosters1,864,970
    Posted on 22 May 19 at 15:03Permalink
    I've got to an age where I avoid anything over a 2.5 difficulty rating....so, slim pickings for me then!
  • pezboybenpezboyben662,542
    Posted on 22 May 19 at 15:15Permalink
    Outer Wilds could be cool. That's the only one of this bunch for my tastes.
  • R4Z1R4Z1104,902
    Posted on 22 May 19 at 15:50Permalink
    awesome :)
  • YaziteYazite390,920
    Posted on 22 May 19 at 16:18Permalink
    Only one I'm looking forward to is Void Bastards, but I think that was already confirmed to be on GP prior to this tweet
    Wake me, when you need me.
  • MilkMilk93,579
    Posted on 22 May 19 at 16:51Permalink
    I already own Superhot & The banner saga 2 via GwG, but both are great inclusions. Looking forward to Void Bastards, Dead by Daylight, Full Metal Furies, & Metal Gear Survive.
  • Posted on 22 May 19 at 18:04Permalink
    Trash
  • Posted on 22 May 19 at 19:00Permalink
    None of these particularly stand out to me, but thats whats amazing about gamepass. I dont have to risk buying them and instead can try em out for "free."

The way Microsoft has completely knocked it out of the park this past year with gamepass, i cant even imagine what they have planned for E3! I legit think theyll announce solid AAA games coming to it, or even added right there and then. Fkn love it! Even when they arent "great" addictions, there still typically games i dont have so win win win! toast
    Matthew
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.