Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Eight Titles Coming to Xbox Game Pass in the Next Two Weeks

• wolfsburgrazwolfsburgraz514,043
    Posted on 22 May 19 at 19:07Permalink
    I'll give Void Bastards a go, I own 3/9 of the others I would play from this list.

Full Metal Furies is good, but a difficult game to play solo. Pretty much every encounter relies on you switching between the two characters you selected to break enemy shields and do damage while managing special attack cooldowns and dodging what feels like dozens of bullets and attacks. Leveling up takes forever due to every upgrade being tied to gold (stat points and equipment), and so little is paid per level played.

I would recommend trying it out, but make an alternate tag in case you don't want it (or any game you're unsure of for that matter) stuck on your account.
  • Julz D 01Julz D 01470,469
    Posted on 22 May 19 at 19:30Permalink
    Does anyone even play Dead by Daylight without the DLC? There is a ton of DLC and no season pass right?
  • Posted on 22 May 19 at 19:41Permalink
    I basically got Outer Wilds for free last year for watching E3 on Mixer and never came out, but I'll still try it
    Th3 Awesom3 One
  • IMeeresgeistIMeeresgeist511,210
    Posted on 22 May 19 at 19:59Permalink
    SUPER. HOT. SUPER. HOT
  • iMaginaryyiMaginaryy1,493,591
    Posted on 22 May 19 at 20:23Permalink
    Void Bastards and Full Metal Furies mostly for me.
    Fear is the mindkiller.
  • Posted on 22 May 19 at 20:26Permalink
    That's unfortunate, no easy gamerscore games this time. But I can't complain, for 1.15$ for 3 months of game pass, I'll get around 10k gamerscore out of it, not bad value for $, and now I won't have to buy said games for the gamerscore anymore.
  • gobey17gobey17775,862
    Posted on 22 May 19 at 21:28Permalink
    Ooh, maybe I can convince some people to play Dead by Daylight with me (and they should know who they are!) as its one of those games I like to play when I'm not in the mood for anything else.
  • DGMpayneDGMpayne404,428
    Posted on 22 May 19 at 23:29Permalink
    Well, I can say that Metal Gear Survive and Dead by Daylight are neat additions to me at the very least. I've previously only played both during free play events so I wouldn't mind diving back in now.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 22 May 19 at 23:39Permalink
    I have all that I like out of that list, but I recommend Dead by Daylight for those that haven't yet tried it out. It's great fun.
    Canis Canem Edit
  • CrazyFred77CrazyFred77251,189
    Posted on 22 May 19 at 23:40Permalink
    Julz D 01 said:
    Does anyone even play Dead by Daylight without the DLC? There is a ton of DLC and no season pass right?
    No season pass (for now, maybe in the future?). And you can play this game without buying any dlc, it's possible.
  • BrutalPandaXBrutalPandaX112,140
    Posted on 23 May 19 at 00:37Permalink
    Proud Dad MCAL said:
    Been waiting for Metal gear Survive ... can’t wait to delve into it
    enjoy! I love that game.
  • Quantium GQuantium G122,791
    Posted on 23 May 19 at 02:03Permalink
    Oh. Great. All crap. Thanks for letting us know.clap
  • Posted on 23 May 19 at 02:48Permalink
    Did I just imagine reading that the final Walking Dead was coming to Gamepass?
    https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/363186--new-ideas/suggestions/31160404-pay-instantly-option-when-pre-ordering
  • Posted on 23 May 19 at 03:47, Edited on 23 May 19 at 03:47 by zDrUnKeNMoNkEyzPermalink
    Quantium G said:
    Oh. Great. All crap. Thanks for letting us know.clap
    You must be fun at parties toast
    Matthew
  • OhhJustBQOhhJustBQ526,736
    Posted on 23 May 19 at 04:50Permalink
    AH Lewis said:
    lol I just bought Dead By Daylight not too long ago when it was on sale
    =/ me too
    i was just buying the dlc that was on sale and wanted to wait for the main game to get cheaper but then impulse bought it

so annoying when that happens
  • Posted on 23 May 19 at 05:27Permalink
    OhhJustBQ said:
    AH Lewis said:
    lol I just bought Dead By Daylight not too long ago when it was on sale
    =/ me too
    i was just buying the dlc that was on sale and wanted to wait for the main game to get cheaper but then impulse bought it

so annoying when that happens
    Looks like you haven’t played it yet. Depending on how long ago you got it, you might be able to get a refund toast
    Matthew
  • BigNev44BigNev441,433,702
    Posted on 23 May 19 at 06:43Permalink
    BrutalPandaX said:
    Proud Dad MCAL said:
    Been waiting for Metal gear Survive ... can’t wait to delve into it
    enjoy! I love that game.
    Agreed, I really enjoyed playing and completing it, according to Xbox Year in Review, it was my #1 Most Played Game 2018 with 518+ hours, despite all the hate it received, i loved it.

And i'll have some more friends playing Dead By Daylight.
  • Lord MidasLord Midas276,480
    Posted on 23 May 19 at 06:59Permalink
    Ooo, Outer Wilds looks great. Nice it's coming straight onto Game Pass. As does Void Bastards.
    Hellsteeth!
  • Posted on 23 May 19 at 07:02Permalink
    Julz D 01 said:
    It really only matters if you play killer. survivors are just skins for the most part. there's no season pass yet but they're expected to reveal one for the three year anniversary on the 31st.
  • WhyattThrashWhyattThrash357,757
    Posted on 23 May 19 at 14:09Permalink
    PSA for Banner Saga 2: If you play it, do so for fun. Difficulty achievements are broken/glitched, and completing them are a chore. Be warned.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.