Game Discussion: KINGDOM HEARTS III (Asian) Forum

KINGDOM HEARTS III (Asia) achievements are now on the site

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 22 May 19 at 15:09
KINGDOM HEARTS III (Asia) Achievements has 45 Achievements worth 1,000 Gamerscore.
BulletLukey
BulletLukey
Posted on 22 May 19 at 15:11
Marketplace Pages: Korea, Taiwan, and Hong Kong.
BigNev44
BigNev44
Posted on 22 May 19 at 16:50
Time to get it for a 3rd time.
VixyNyan
VixyNyan
Posted on 22 May 19 at 19:26
Hong Kong currency is probably easier to get, and the game's price is an estimate $53.83 USD (HK$422.50). It's almost the same value in Korea and Taiwan too. Also take note, it has Japanese voices with Chinese & Korean subs
Fight, VixyNyan~! For Everlasting Love & Snuggles~!
FireRaiser1985
Posted on 22 May 19 at 20:11
Beware the ban hammer from MS though!
CodeMonkeysGuy
Posted on 22 May 19 at 20:14
FireRaiser1985 said:
Beware the ban hammer from MS though!
Have they started cracking down on currency shenanigans?
I work on achievements. Life sanity tip: don't work on achievements.
Chris1984uk
Chris1984uk
Posted on 22 May 19 at 21:52
Considering the console is region free and you are actually buying the game theres not much MS can do
LV 1 Blue Slime
Posted on 23 May 19 at 00:11, Edited on 23 May 19 at 00:12 by LV 1 Blue Slime
I assume as long as you pay for it, Microsoft won't care. I probably wouldn't switch regions to get GWG and other free stuff anymore though. I assume that's what the new rules were targeted at anyway.

As for KH3, I wonder if this is the end, or if they have even more stacks on the way. Needs an EU stack if it's gonna catch up to Type-0.
"Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's strategically placed."
Terrin
Terrin
Posted on 23 May 19 at 00:21
LV 1 Blue Slime said:
I assume as long as you pay for it, Microsoft won't care. I probably wouldn't switch regions to get GWG and other free stuff anymore though. I assume that's what the new rules were targeted at anyway.

As for KH3, I wonder if this is the end, or if they have even more stacks on the way. Needs an EU stack if it's gonna catch up to Type-0.
How I always read it. I doubt ms cares if they see you buying games in region to stack..

The rules were pretty clear of don't do the gwg switch regions 3 times to get 3 different free games
BigNev44
BigNev44
Posted on 23 May 19 at 06:01
Terrin said:
LV 1 Blue Slime said:

How I always read it. I doubt ms cares if they see you buying games in region to stack..

The rules were pretty clear of don't do the gwg switch regions 3 times to get 3 different free games
That's the same way i've always seen it, i've asked Xbox Support (yeah i know) and they said as long as it's not "Marketplace Theft" there isn't any problems with it,
xXxBANE83xXx
xXxBANE83xXx
Posted on 23 May 19 at 10:12
Chris1984uk said:
Considering the console is region free and you are actually buying the game theres not much MS can do
The console is regiofree for disc games and thats it change Your Region to download a game had nothing to do with regionfree .
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.