Game Discussion: Dead by Daylight Forum

The Next killer

AuthorMessage
Domain
Domain
Posted on 22 May 19 at 19:36
We all know that it's ghostface (scream)
But what do you think the achievements are going to be ?
Because they most likely will also add some endgame related achievements with him.
CrazyFred77
CrazyFred77
Posted on 22 May 19 at 23:51
As always, maybe 6 cheevos, 2 will be killer/power related, 1 is for the adept survivor (if he comes with the dlc), 1 is for the specific generator of the new map (again, if she comes with the dlc) and 2 are for generic actions in the game, probably one is going for the endgame like you said. smile
Domain
Domain
Posted on 27 May 19 at 23:06
Watch close the hatch 15 times is going to be an achievement
SKORPIONIC
SKORPIONIC
Posted on 18 June 19 at 10:33
Close the hatch 100 times...then, after you get it it's nerfed back to 15 to make the crybabies happy.
Domain
Domain
Posted on 18 June 19 at 15:05
Big facts ^^^

He also gets added to the game in 2 hours
Run
Run
Posted on 18 June 19 at 17:30
is there no achievements???
CrazyFred77
CrazyFred77
Posted on 18 June 19 at 17:38
3 new achievements are listed on Steam ( https://steamcommunity.com/stats/381210/achievements/ ), maybe they'll be same on Xbox:

Silent Approach
In public matches, interrupt and grab 25 Survivors while they are repairing generators.

Totally Vulnerable
In public matches, with The Ghost Face, down 50 Marked Survivors.

Adept Ghost Face
In a public match, achieve a merciless victory with The Ghost Face using only his 3 unique perks.
Run
Run
Posted on 18 June 19 at 17:42
hmmm im playing now and there not showing up on xbox
OurEvilLetterP7
Posted on 18 June 19 at 18:50
Same here. There are no achievements for the Xbox version? Hopefully, that is somehow a mistake
OurEvilLetterP7
Posted on 18 June 19 at 20:08
They should be up now. I know for a fact they appear in the app and I even have progress towards them.
SKORPIONIC
SKORPIONIC
Posted on 18 June 19 at 22:01
Big facts ^^^
Yup, just like Deranged Pursuit, Deep Cleansing & Skilled Huntress. Don't forget the 3 or 4 ranking achievements that never made it to consoles.

You start a speculative thread, then get bent when I point out the devs habitually nerf it to make the complainers happy? Hang on, let me go see if I have a clever meme so you can understand it better...
Domain
Domain
Posted on 19 June 19 at 03:38
???
NotableKevin88
Posted on 19 June 19 at 12:59
The new killer is fun to play as. As a killer/survivor equal split with 600+ hours invested, I would argue he definitely needs some work done to make him a little more fair for the survivor. I say this having dominated as him and being dominated by him. My escape strategy usually involves extreme luck in hiding among the environment where he can't find me. However, if he does locate me, or anyone else, they usually don't escape from him.

Other than that, I think the achievements this time around are fair. I enjoy playing Spirit as my main killer, so pulling survivors off the generator shouldn't be too hard with the phase sound removal add-on. As for the marked survivors, I am flying through that so far as people don't seem to realize you have to look at Scream to deactivate the power.

What did everyone else think overall of the new killer?
What's coming will come; we'll face it when we get there.
Fist O Cthulhu
Posted on 19 June 19 at 22:01
NotableKevin88 said:
The new killer is fun to play as. As a killer/survivor equal split with 600+ hours invested, I would argue he definitely needs some work done to make him a little more fair for the survivor. I say this having dominated as him and being dominated by him. My escape strategy usually involves extreme luck in hiding among the environment where he can't find me. However, if he does locate me, or anyone else, they usually don't escape from him.

Other than that, I think the achievements this time around are fair. I enjoy playing Spirit as my main killer, so pulling survivors off the generator shouldn't be too hard with the phase sound removal add-on. As for the marked survivors, I am flying through that so far as people don't seem to realize you have to look at Scream to deactivate the power.

What did everyone else think overall of the new killer?
I really like him. To me he feels like a combination of The Shape and The Pig. As for him being overpowered, If you have a team running Spine Chill it kinda makes his sneaking useless. I always run that perk so I don't find him too bad.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.