Game Discussion: Battlestations: Midway

False delisting alarm, sorry

• CosminiionCosminiion968,069
    Posted on 22 May 19 at 23:22, Edited on 23 May 19 at 05:46 by Cosminiion
    This post was originally about the apparent delisting of this game. I wanted to buy it from my 360 console and as I was navigating to it, I couldn't access its game page, giving me errors such as "8C230002" and "800700E8", common for unavailable content. Then I checked its marketplace page on the website and only a few items were listed, which did not include the full game download. Later on, its whole marketplace website page was gone and I assumed it got properly delisted. Fortunately all the content was brought back in the following hours. I apologize for the false alarm.

-----

Good news is that as of right now, you can still buy a digital code for only 5 USD from Amazon US at the following URL:
    https://www.amazon.com/Battlestations-Midway-Xbox-Digital-Co...

I just bought one and I can attest that, as of now, the code is fully functional. Redeemed on an Xbox 360 console and downloading the game on an Xbox 360 console.
  • JumboWarioJumboWario1,126,015
    Posted on 23 May 19 at 00:03
    I still see it in the us store
    Game On.
    Posted on 23 May 19 at 00:18
    They seem to have just brought it back on the website, but on the console it's still giving me those errors when trying to access Battlestations Midway related content. This might be a false alarm. I'll keep this updated.
  • Bastian ReaderBastian Reader1,714,694
    Posted on 23 May 19 at 03:45
    The game is still listed on the Xbox store.
    Posted on 23 May 19 at 05:36
    Yeah, sorry about this. Looks like there was just a small time frame when this game was unavailable, apparently gone. I thought it got delisted as I didn't think games could pop in and out of existence on the marketplace randomly.
  • Bastian ReaderBastian Reader1,714,694
    Posted on 23 May 19 at 05:50
    No worries. Better to be vigilant and have a false alarm than have everyone miss out. Have a great day.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads