Game Discussion: Shadow of the Tomb Raider Forum

Achievements stopped tracking and wont unlock

AuthorMessage
愛野 美奈子
Posted on 24 May 19 at 02:28
Started this game got 1st story achievement and started killing first 2 enemies over and over again for the 20 headshots w bow and the 25 stealth kills but they stopped tracking and are stuck @ 85% and 76% continued w story got another stealth kill and bow headshot no progress. is there way to fix this?
Fighting evil by moonlight, winning love by daylight <3
HallowedClock8
Posted on 29 May 19 at 20:06, Edited on 29 May 19 at 21:13 by HallowedClock8
Have you tried with a new game, i think you are in the right time to do that if there is not other solution.
At least for me i unlocked that achievements very early on game.
愛野 美奈子
Posted on 01 June 19 at 02:38
yes tried doing a new game still didnt track
balladur
balladur
Posted on 07 July 19 at 20:35
I have exactly the same problem. Playing on deadly obsession and achievements stopped tracking after I reloaded checkpoint several times to get the 50 special ammunitions crafting achievement.

This is very annoying.
The Geest
The Geest
Posted on 15 July 19 at 15:42, Edited on 15 July 19 at 22:40 by The Geest
Restarted this myself the other day overwriting an old save game, just noticed nothing is tracking properly so I am going to start a new game on a different save file to see if that makes a difference.

EDIT = Deleted the game and all DLC - Deleted game saves from console and Xbox Live - Restarted Xbox - Reinstalled game and DLC - Started game again.

Still not tracking. ??
The Geest
The Geest
Posted on 18 July 19 at 07:49
Ok. Mine has started working again after clearing the cache again via a hard reset. I noticed that the counters only started working once I had got past their previous position.
Fuzzmeister J
Fuzzmeister J
Posted on 28 July 19 at 15:05
So, if you get 3 kills and reload, the tracker won't move until you get 4 kills?
愛野 美奈子
Posted on 12 September 19 at 19:57
still not working 4 me angry
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.