Game Discussion: Battlefield V Forum

Jack of All Trades

AuthorMessage
DJ KOOLAIDE
DJ KOOLAIDE
Posted on 24 May 19 at 16:52
My Jack of All trades did not unlock. I have over 100K in ever class yet my tracker is stuck on 75%. I got my last class to 155K and still hasn't unlocked any ideas?
Bongo
Bongo
Posted on 25 May 19 at 05:32
Every online achievement is now broken. The achievement tracker starts over once you leave your current lobby. The progress should save, no matter how many games it takes, as long as you stay in the same lobby the entire time. Seeing as the servers on this game are garbage, this makes most of the achievements near impossible. Good luck staying in a single lobby for 10 hours and not getting kicked off the servers in order to play on all conquest maps or get 500k. Not sure who we contact, but this needs to be fixed ASAP.
X Dirge X
X Dirge X
Posted on 25 May 19 at 21:13
Seems to be broken for me also
lolmanX0
lolmanX0
Posted on 26 May 19 at 03:44
Bongo said:
Every online achievement is now broken. The achievement tracker starts over once you leave your current lobby. The progress should save, no matter how many games it takes, as long as you stay in the same lobby the entire time. Seeing as the servers on this game are garbage, this makes most of the achievements near impossible. Good luck staying in a single lobby for 10 hours and not getting kicked off the servers in order to play on all conquest maps or get 500k. Not sure who we contact, but this needs to be fixed ASAP.
"You can also reach out to our Battlefield multiplayer producer David Sirland and Battlefield LIVE producer Jaqub Ajmal on Twitter if you have any further topics that you would like us to write about in future blog posts.

You can reach them on Twitter @tiggr_ and @jaqubajmal. Also, you can reach Jaqub on Weibo: @jaqub."

I encourage everyone to tweet to both of these guys to make them aware of this issue. I also started a bug report thread here:https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Jack-of-All-Trades-doe... but DICE employees dont seem very active on his forum so I doubt it'll get any traction.

Jaqub (the DICE employee mentionned above) also has an account here by the handle "gunhero", so you guys might want to reach out to him there as well.
lolmanX0
lolmanX0
Posted on 26 May 19 at 03:47
Bongo said:
I'm also curious to know if playing all 4 classes in a server after having earned 100k with each would unlock the achievement?
Bongo
Bongo
Posted on 27 May 19 at 01:38
Thanks, I’ll try contacting them as well.
Lassiedelikker
Posted on 28 May 19 at 06:17
Pff, every game I play lately has these kind op problems. I'm so pissed. why is this always a problem!!!!!
I've send them a message aswel. please let us know here if you guys get any response!
Lassiedelikker
x SNAKE5 x
x SNAKE5 x
Posted on 30 May 19 at 10:13
There definitely seems to be a problem with the score-based achievements, and it’s cross-platform too.

I’ve added to the growing thread lolmanXO referred to above. This needs a fix.
Smiththedude
Smiththedude
Posted on 31 May 19 at 08:11
My question though is that there are people still unlocking these everyday, so what's their situation? Obviously it's not COMPLETELY broken, but a lot of people for some reason are having issues
Bongo
Bongo
Posted on 31 May 19 at 11:57
I’ve noticed that as well. I don’t understand. I really hope they didn’t dismiss this with the lack of response from them and the fact that not everyone is dealing with this. If they don’t fix it real soon, I think the best bet would be adding new achievements and hope it fixes them all or this becomes a problem that effects everyone and really pushes them to fix it. I guess in the meantime we just hope they take note of it or someone finds a work around.
lolmanX0
lolmanX0
Posted on 31 May 19 at 15:02
Bongo said:
I’ve noticed that as well. I don’t understand. I really hope they didn’t dismiss this with the lack of response from them and the fact that not everyone is dealing with this. If they don’t fix it real soon, I think the best bet would be adding new achievements and hope it fixes them all or this becomes a problem that effects everyone and really pushes them to fix it. I guess in the meantime we just hope they take note of it or someone finds a work around.
The community manager that replied to the EA Answers thread said that he made the dev team aware of the issue. Hopefully they give enough of a shit to fix it.

Other users on there also reported that the PS4 trophies were also bugged
Bongo
Bongo
Posted on 31 May 19 at 17:53
Oh nice, I wasn’t aware of that. I’ve just kept my eye on Twitter. At least it’s known at this point.
x SNAKE5 x
x SNAKE5 x
Posted on 31 May 19 at 18:05
It appears to be affecting Xbox, PS4 and PC so it’s pretty widespread.
lolmanX0
lolmanX0
Posted on 01 June 19 at 20:13
Community manager update: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Bf5-trophies-glitched-...
YaIrishMick96
YaIrishMick96
Posted on 04 June 19 at 15:04
Are achievements still bugged?
One does not simply stop playing xbox
lolmanX0
lolmanX0
Posted on 04 June 19 at 16:43
Yes
YaIrishMick96
YaIrishMick96
Posted on 04 June 19 at 22:30
Great...

but thank you for the response
One does not simply stop playing xbox
Lassiedelikker
Posted on 07 June 19 at 10:22
well it's in the EA vault now... less chance on a fix
Lassiedelikker
Amazing Mejor
Amazing Mejor
Posted on 15 June 19 at 21:55
Still the same here, i make my last 30k Today, But no achievement popped. The progress Stands by 50% :/

But some People get it from time to time, if you see how unlocked this.

It remembers me to Halo 5 - „Warlord“ achievement also buggy as hell :-/

I hope they fix this.. my 100% Game Collection would be broken :/

(Sorry for my Bad english :D )
oO GirLLy
Posted on 19 June 19 at 01:51
I've done my last 100k + on Recon and its stuck on 75%. This is really annoying me right now. Earlier I've done the Death from Above Achievement and it took me 10 destroys to get it to unlock instead of just 5. The tracker went from 60% down to 40, back up to 80 and still 2 more destroys to 100. After that I was doing the left 60k points as a recon and nothing. It's my last achievement and right now I just wanna call them to cuss someone out. Oof
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.