Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden Seed of Evil Expansion Revealed

• fireizfireiz433,248
    Posted on 24 May 19 at 20:48Permalink
    i hope a fix for the zone master achievement will come with it...one of the best gaming experiences i have ever had, but ended on soar taste with this glitch achievement :(
    Have no fear, Amjad is here
  • KanchanaburiKanchanaburi1,125,053
    Posted on 24 May 19 at 21:21Permalink
    didn't really care for the 80's music
  • Posted on 24 May 19 at 21:29Permalink
    Not really my type of game but almost everyone I know that’s played this have really enjoyed it. Probably going to have to try it out since it’s on gamepass.
  • SchinderdivSchinderdiv489,764
    Posted on 24 May 19 at 23:44Permalink
    Only played this through gamepass, but I'll still buy the DLC.
    If you have to ask, you're streets behind.
  • Posted on 25 May 19 at 00:55Permalink
    Kanchanaburi said:
    The vanilla game has the same kind of 80's vibe and I never really understood why. I actually quite like this style of music/aesthetic but it still makes no sense to me why a lot of game developers (and even movie producers) are shoehorning in this synth-wave stuff when it's not even tangentially related to the media. If the game was set in the 80's like The Wolf Among Us or Stranger Things then sure, it adds authenticity. Otherwise, it just seems like cashing in on the "what the kids are into" right now.

On topic, I really enjoyed the base game on PC despite it not really living up to XCOM/Divinity standards and I might consider picking this up if it adds enough content.
  • ZonkedJafZonkedJaf537,654
    Posted on 25 May 19 at 08:23Permalink
    Great game, im hoping for a zone master fix too. 94% with all other achievement gained, i have contacted funcom, couldnt find a contact for bearded lidies
  • FreakrisFreakris794,967
    Posted on 25 May 19 at 10:53Permalink
    Yeah, I won't be buying any DLC before they fix the Zone Master achievement.
  • Cr4zXCr4zX1,150,051
    Posted on 25 May 19 at 12:45Permalink
    Seems to be a good game. If they fix it I'll play it
  • fireizfireiz433,248
    Posted on 25 May 19 at 17:47Permalink
    Cr4zX said:
    Seems to be a good game. If they fix it I'll play it
    U should play it whatsoever, it was sad that the final achievement didnt unlock but i never regret playing it, enhanced experience than xcom
  • TehRichardTehRichard257,850
    Posted on 25 May 19 at 18:25Permalink
    Brave Fencer Vu said:
    Kanchanaburi said:
    The vanilla game has the same kind of 80's vibe and I never really understood why. I actually quite like this style of music/aesthetic but it still makes no sense to me why a lot of game developers (and even movie producers) are shoehorning in this synth-wave stuff when it's not even tangentially related to the media. If the game was set in the 80's like The Wolf Among Us or Stranger Things then sure, it adds authenticity. Otherwise, it just seems like cashing in on the "what the kids are into" right now.

On topic, I really enjoyed the base game on PC despite it not really living up to XCOM/Divinity standards and I might consider picking this up if it adds enough content.
    The 80s music thing is likely because the tabletop rpg came out in the late 80s IIRC. Coincidentally the synth sound is just popular at this time. I do agree that a lot of devs are throwing it in because its popular, but music in games has always been like that. Just look at all of the game trailers using dubstep in the early 2010s when that genre exploded in popularity lol.
    [url=http://backloggery.com/TehRichard][img]http://backloggery.com/tehrichard/sig.gif[/img][/url]
  • Cr4zXCr4zX1,150,051
    Posted on 26 May 19 at 08:54Permalink
    fireiz said:
    U should play it whatsoever, it was sad that the final achievement didnt unlock but i never regret playing it, enhanced experience than xcom
    Yeah it's a 0G chievo so it's a bit less butt hurting laugh
  • fireizfireiz433,248
    Posted on 27 May 19 at 06:21Permalink
    Cr4zX said:
    fireiz said:
    Yeah it's a 0G chievo so it's a bit less butt hurting laugh
    exactly, at least u can see the sweet 1000/1000 :D
  • GerbasgamerGerbasgamer1,247,462
    Posted on 27 May 19 at 09:40Permalink
    Game is fantastic. I will gladly support it once the DLC comes out. That's exactly what Game Pass is for.
  • anVivanViv309,713
    Posted on 27 May 19 at 14:20Permalink
    I’m ready to start this game, how hard is to get the 1000gs?
  • Posted on 27 May 19 at 16:28Permalink
    i hope a fix for the zone master achievement will come with it...one of the best gaming experiences i have ever had, but ended on soar taste with this glitch achievement :(
    Didn't realise any of the achievements were glitched, unlocked no problem for me luckily! smile
  • fireizfireiz433,248
    Posted on 28 May 19 at 06:25Permalink
    Lost in Limbo said:
    Didn't realise any of the achievements were glitched, unlocked no problem for me luckily! smile
    u r lucky dude :D count ur blessings and game on :D
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.