Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

American Fugitive Walkthrough Discussion

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 26 May 19 at 21:39
Please use this thread to discuss the American Fugitive walkthrough
x Mataeus x
x Mataeus x
Posted on 27 May 19 at 07:40, Edited on 06 June 19 at 11:28 by x Mataeus x
IMPORTANT NOTE: I CURRENTLY HAVE ONE STASH MISSING FROM THE MAP, POST-PUBLICATION! I WILL FIX IT WHEN I RETURN TO THE UK. IT'S IN THE SAME PLACE AS THE PAINTING, TO THE TOP RIGHT OF THE LANDFILL SITE, UPPER LEFT ISLAND.

Hi!

Working on a collectibles map at the moment, and have all the missions and miscellaneous achievements in Part 1 down in a word doc.

If anyone wants to contribute towards finding the stashes, please do! I have less than half of them at the moment, but I'm yet to unlock the final part of the map.
"I gotta be honest, entering a bunch of 25 character codes to have gear spit out of the magic box kinda sucks" - Rista B
x Mataeus x
x Mataeus x
Posted on 27 May 19 at 08:16
I've prepped the walkthrough pages and added the various achievements to them. Now to break it down and make sense of it compute
"I gotta be honest, entering a bunch of 25 character codes to have gear spit out of the magic box kinda sucks" - Rista B
x Mataeus x
x Mataeus x
Posted on 27 May 19 at 15:17
Prologue and Act I story missions are almost complete. Just need to add a few missions for Ana.
x Mataeus x
x Mataeus x
Posted on 27 May 19 at 22:07
I've got five days to get this done for you guys, as I'm off to explore Greece very soon :-/
x Mataeus x
x Mataeus x
Posted on 28 May 19 at 13:35
Just a quickie: I've managed to locate and map about 70% of the American Fugitive collectibles: All jumps, most paintings and about half the stashes. I've mapped out every cheev / mission between acts I & II. I have a checklist going for the vehicles / paintings / stashes to compliment the map: There are only three vehicles I haven't driven yet.
Addxm
Addxm
Posted on 28 May 19 at 22:40
Just stopped by to say thanks for making this walkthrough. Great to see the progress reports!
x Mataeus x
x Mataeus x
Posted on 29 May 19 at 11:56
Addxm said:
Just stopped by to say thanks for making this walkthrough. Great to see the progress reports!
No problem! I like to keep people in the loop.

I have about a third of the stashes left to find and the final island's story missions to map out. The paintings are proving a real pain in the arse!

I have all the miscellaneous achievements typed up on my PC (some of which I've uploaded as guides here already). Finding the stashes would be all but impossible without the metal detector upgrade. I recommend unlocking it ASAP even when I've finished the guide, so you can pinpoint their exact location a lot faster.

I'm still missing two vehicles for my vehicle guide, but I imagine they'll come when I get to the final island. Nearly there.

Final note: The hardest thing in this game is finding the paintings. There's no way to clue up on where they are, I'm still not entirely sure if they're in set places, and I've found at least one INSIDE a stash with the usual cash drop.

For stashes with codes to find, I'll be printing them on the map next to the dot which represents the pickup, rather than pointing out how to solve that particular puzzle.
Addxm
Addxm
Posted on 29 May 19 at 13:41
I'm still only on 2nd map, but respect for you grinding it out!
x Mataeus x
x Mataeus x
Posted on 29 May 19 at 17:52
I've found 92 of the stashes so far... and 14 paintings.
luckyluke02
luckyluke02
Posted on 30 May 19 at 07:32
One of the vehicles is only drivable on a story level on the third island that was the last one for me also for people who might struggle with stealing cars there are two ambulances on the third island have no alarms on them so can steal them both drive away and steal them again :)
x Mataeus x
x Mataeus x
Posted on 30 May 19 at 12:51
luckyluke02 said:
One of the vehicles is only drivable on a story level on the third island that was the last one for me also for people who might struggle with stealing cars there are two ambulances on the third island have no alarms on them so can steal them both drive away and steal them again :)
I imagined that was the case, as I only have the last few story missions to do. The collectibles map is DONE for all jumps, paintings and stashes. All bunker / safe codes noted. All missions detailed. Just have to make it look presentable now!
Addxm
Addxm
Posted on 30 May 19 at 16:34, Edited on 30 May 19 at 17:59 by Addxm
There are quite a few exploits that are actually quite fun. Keys from a home owner can be used as a break in tool to enter other houses' doors undetected (edit, 1st update fixed this? can not repeat). You can enter cranes with a full wanted level and can not be caught inside, eventually your WL decreases as you smash cars about at will. quite often it says I am under arrest, just tapping dash will keep you in the game and running. You can press menu any time to eat or change weapon, helped when cops trapped me in a pool lol.

Edit: i just carjacked "Nicky" and then get stuck in the lock out after drop off, twice in a row so far :/ .

excuse my ignorance. Is there a like/thanks/kudos type button for posts here?
x Mataeus x
x Mataeus x
Posted on 30 May 19 at 18:38
Walkthrough is almost finished. I'm taking a break now to play some games for fun. I'll have it completed tomorrow and submitted the same day.
Not much to add, just the bunker / safe codes and which stash they correspond to, and descriptions on how to obtain the miscellaneous achievements, most of which I can copy / paste from my own guides.
x Mataeus x
x Mataeus x
Posted on 31 May 19 at 08:43
Tasks Remaining:

Overview
Misc cheevs
Act I
Act II
Act III

Time Trials
Collectibles
Bunker/safe codes
Vehicle list
x Mataeus x
x Mataeus x
Posted on 31 May 19 at 10:19
Tasks Remaining:

Overview
Misc cheevs
Act I
Act II
Act III
Time Trials
Collectibles
Bunker/safe codes
Vehicle list

DONE! It's in for review.
Addxm
Addxm
Posted on 31 May 19 at 12:19, Edited on 31 May 19 at 12:26 by Addxm
clap

note: Toilet brush. Best weapon in game, very fast slapping. also because you knock our cops etc without killing them, after about 12 they max out and stop spawning because they are not dead lol.

Thanks again x Mataeus x !
Addxm
Addxm
Posted on 31 May 19 at 12:44, Edited on 31 May 19 at 12:51 by Addxm
luckyluke02 said:
Across the road the armed police van has no alarm either, also hearse in cemetery. Last night I also found a guy's car key in his house. The "Rusty" vehicle only spawns during a mission, but you can end a mission and use it still, but with no x button ;) .

Robbing houses etc. = I suggest going on a spree mid mission. During a non timed mission, If you get busted or wasted you can restart mission and get what you had back.

(random tips mid message, because that is when they come to me lol)

[Completed story offline once, then deleted save on console. I chose save/save ;) . then went online and loaded xbl save. I will now get all the stuff b4 I complete the last mission haha]
Addxm
Addxm
Posted on 01 June 19 at 01:58
https://www.trueachievements.com/walkthrough/walkthroughprev...
The Walkthrough by x Mataeus x ;)
x Mataeus x
x Mataeus x
Posted on 02 June 19 at 11:20
Cheers. Waiting for it to go live.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.