AuthorMessage
WebChimp UK
WebChimp UK
Posted on 28 May 19 at 00:07
The latest games, bundles and downloadable content sales from Xbox Live

Please click here to read the story: Xbox One Sale Roundup: May 28th, 2019
HawkeyeBarry20
Posted on 28 May 19 at 00:13
Might get Sundered, the game looked ok as I remember. Nothing else looks that great that I don’t own.
Renato UNSC
Renato UNSC
Yooka-Laylee clap
True is Back :)
Seitzz
Seitzz
I don't care if the next month is crap, as long as a few of the games I want are at a decent price during the summer sale I'll be alright. This week is one of the fastest that I've looked through the list.
Solo Wing 82
Solo Wing 82
Posted on 28 May 19 at 00:15, Edited on 28 May 19 at 00:23 by Solo Wing 82
oh, one of those weeks again... Dark souls, yooka laylee, Tekken 7 and rad Rodgers are the only ones I own on this, i don't care for any of the others. i wouldn't recommend rad Rodgers though.. well its not bad , but i feel like the levels are to long all the time, if you know what i mean
Lift up your feet and put them on the ground, the hills were higher, when you were young
billbillbill
billbillbill
Posted on 28 May 19 at 00:18
Be sure to check out Sundered, peeps!

Gorgeous artwork, challenging Metroidvania-gameplay, and epic boss-fights.
50% off is fantastic value.
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz
Posted on 28 May 19 at 00:19
Renato UNSC said:
Yooka-Laylee clap
Any good? Reviews seem very average, and the super positive ones are obviously seen through nostalgia goggles lol
Matthew
Solo Wing 82
Solo Wing 82
Posted on 28 May 19 at 00:20
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
Renato UNSC said:
Yooka-Laylee clap
Any good? Reviews seem very average, and the super positive ones are obviously seen through nostalgia goggles lol
that's exactly it. if you liked banjo games, then this game is good.
Lift up your feet and put them on the ground, the hills were higher, when you were young
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz
Posted on 28 May 19 at 00:24
Solo Wing 82 said:
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
Renato UNSC said:
Yooka-Laylee clap
🤔 I Want to say I enjoyed those games. Preferred Conker tho 😋
Matthew
KenH2k4
KenH2k4
Posted on 28 May 19 at 00:25
I like the new look on mobile.

I'm strongly considering Call of Cthulu for that price. Can anyone comment on it?
Renato UNSC
Renato UNSC
Posted on 28 May 19 at 00:26
Solo Wing 82 said:
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
Renato UNSC said:
Yooka-Laylee clap
I really enjoy that kind of game, and I never mind other notes.
True is Back :)
Solo Wing 82
Solo Wing 82
Posted on 28 May 19 at 00:27, Edited on 28 May 19 at 00:30 by Solo Wing 82
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
Solo Wing 82 said:
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
Renato UNSC said:
Yooka-Laylee clap
🤔 I Want to say I enjoyed those games. Preferred Conker tho 😋
Well, I think xbox should have more games like yooka laylee. Buying this game will be like a sign of support for this kind of game. Xbox can do what Nintendont too
Rhyolitic
Rhyolitic
Posted on 28 May 19 at 00:49
Kinda miffed that Call of Cthulu is $5 cheaper now than it was earlier this month when I bought it...but eh...it's $5.
Cr4ck Sh0t23
Cr4ck Sh0t23
Posted on 28 May 19 at 00:50
Solo Wing 82 said:
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
Renato UNSC said:
Yooka-Laylee clap
I think it's a very charming game. Plays the exact same way as banjo-kazooie did. $10 is not a bad price for this game IMO.
Yummy Baklava
Yummy Baklava
Posted on 28 May 19 at 00:57
Yooka-Laylee is only $12.48. Sold!
M4DE IN W4LE5
Posted on 28 May 19 at 00:58
Seitzz said:
I don't care if the next month is crap, as long as a few of the games I want are at a decent price during the summer sale I'll be alright. This week is one of the fastest that I've looked through the list.
Definitely
緑眼のイアン
Posted on 28 May 19 at 01:07
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
Renato UNSC said:
Yooka-Laylee clap
Honestly, speaking as someone who absolutely loved Banjo Kazooie/Tooie growing up, it's overwhelmingly okay. Not good, not bad, not amazing, and not terrible- just okay. The entire time I was playing it, it felt like it was trying really, really hard to be like Banjo Kazooie without really understanding what it was made Banjo Kazooie good. I was left with an overwhelming feeling of, "Why don't I just replay the old games instead?"

Like I said, it's not a bad game, but if you're looking for Banjo Threeie, this ain't it.
Jinrui ni eikou are!
LausDomini
LausDomini
Posted on 28 May 19 at 01:09
Yooka-Laylee was great! Just like Banjo Kazooie. They fixed a lot of the bugs that were still in it when it released so it is even better then the original reviews.
BushidoBrown305
Posted on 28 May 19 at 01:10
KenH2k4 said:
I like the new look on mobile.

I'm strongly considering Call of Cthulu for that price. Can anyone comment on it?
From the let’s play I watched when it released I’d say it’s worth it at this price.

I’ve been waiting for it to drop low and this is the cheapest it’s been. Finally grabbing it myself
Apache117X
Apache117X
Posted on 28 May 19 at 01:14
What’s Vampyr like? 21 sounds reasonable for that game?
-APACHE117X-
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.