Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Battlefield V Mercury Map Arrives This Week, New Elites Available Now

AuthorMessage
punkyliar
punkyliar
Posted on 28 May 19 at 18:52
Hanna Delacroix and Wilhelm Franke join the game

Please click here to read the story: Battlefield V Mercury Map Arrives This Week, New Elites Available Now
Sgt Malarkey Br
Posted on 28 May 19 at 19:24
Nice but I’m 100% at that. Need one more player to play COD WW2 zumbeis tought.
leventdepevent
Posted on 28 May 19 at 20:08
New achievements please.
Giincee
Giincee
Posted on 28 May 19 at 21:25
leventdepevent said:
New achievements please.
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's JOHN CENA!
stealth finger
Posted on 28 May 19 at 23:06
These premium skins are a joke and so are the maps. BF4 had 8 out by this point and a bunch of guns. So far we've had 2 including tits one and another shitty pub clone. Ok some guns but none of them are a bar or garand so I personally don't care.
Scorpionxx0
Scorpionxx0
Posted on 29 May 19 at 00:11, Edited on 29 May 19 at 04:43 by Scorpionxx0
I’d love it if they’d fix some of the damn bugs in the game instead of releasing more skins I’ll never buy.
ClaytThaGreat
ClaytThaGreat
Posted on 29 May 19 at 04:56
Please fix the achievements! Jack of All Trades is bugged as of the last May update! The achievement tracker doesn’t update when you exceed 100k score with a class!
Lassiedelikker
Posted on 29 May 19 at 05:07
No online achievement works atm!! Every time the tracker goes full. It resets to 0%!!! Please fix that
Lassiedelikker
V4R14N7
V4R14N7
Posted on 30 May 19 at 01:20
stealth finger said:
These premium skins are a joke and so are the maps. BF4 had 8 out by this point and a bunch of guns. So far we've had 2 including tits one and another shitty pub clone. Ok some guns but none of them are a bar or garand so I personally don't care.
That's what happens with this 'Games as A Service' model. We had maps to play in every previous Battlefield game because we threw down that extra $50 to do so with a Season Pass. This new model makes the base game still cost $60, but there is no rush for them to do above the bare minimum to keep players, they already have your money, they're not getting anymore of it. The most they can look forward to is people getting bored with the look so they buy skins or selling more copies a year later when the game is finally finished (or in this case, adding a whole new theater of war to make it feel different/new/bigger.)

We lost as gamers before paying $110+ per games in the era of Season Passes, we are losing now with Games as a Service and quarterly 'battle passes.'
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.