Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Doodle God: Evolution Achievement List Revealed

• Posted on 30 May 19 at 00:49Permalink
    Wait, this is just the exact same game as Doodle God Ultimate Edition, isn't it?
  • SliktorSliktor650,926
    Posted on 30 May 19 at 00:58Permalink
    Looks like it's the same thing with an animal focused campaign added.
  • Mike PitchMike Pitch753,089
    Posted on 30 May 19 at 01:31Permalink
    Will wait for the step by step guide and a sale at $5.
  • erichsouza76erichsouza76547,378
    Posted on 30 May 19 at 01:40Permalink
    Gonna wait for a sale too but TBH, I really enjoy those games. Feel free to judge me.
  • Posted on 30 May 19 at 03:02Permalink
    I enjoy these games a bunch, but come on. How fucking much? I’ll wait for a sale as well, thanks.
  • QuickMythrilQuickMythril732,675
    Posted on 30 May 19 at 03:05Permalink
    deja voodle
  • keoskeykeoskey1,157,621
    Posted on 30 May 19 at 04:22Permalink
    Another one ZZZZZZzzzz
    [url=http://xboxamerica.com/?r=card-23392][img]http://xboxamerica.com/gamercards/slim-summary/keoske
  • OzbrithianOzbrithian1,283,310
    Posted on 30 May 19 at 07:32Permalink
    Mike Pitch said:
    This.
    It's wrong to break into someone's house. How would you feel if someone's house broke into you?
  • Maw N PawMaw N Paw526,622
    Posted on 30 May 19 at 09:01Permalink
    Pretty sure these games are free on Android...
    There is always a way.
  • luckyluke02luckyluke02548,888
    Posted on 30 May 19 at 10:09Permalink
    Should be on sale pretty quick the others always have been price tracker already on :)
  • JumboWarioJumboWario707,507
    Posted on 30 May 19 at 12:16Permalink
    Glad this is Play Anywhere. It's so much easier with a mouse and even easier with a touch screen. Made Crime City a breeze.
    Game On.
  • SHIN GRIMMSHIN GRIMM1,172,345
    Posted on 30 May 19 at 13:21Permalink
    Mike Pitch said:
    Pretty much.
  • Posted on 30 May 19 at 14:34, Edited on 30 May 19 at 14:34 by JafethTheXtremePermalink
    They are just selling us one of the game modes lmao
  • NO1KEVNO1KEV1,847,902
    Posted on 30 May 19 at 19:23Permalink
    £12.49?! Nope. Greedy tossers. Can get this on pc/phone for like £3 but they want £10 more cos it has xbox achs?! Pure greed
  • BahaumautBahaumaut1,047,420
    Posted on 02 June 19 at 12:49Permalink
    Enjoyed the others going back to the Flash-based games, but Crime City was crap in comparison. Not many of its combinations made sense, unlike the earlier series. And they're charging WAY too much for what you're getting.

Maybe when it's on sale.
  • BahaumautBahaumaut1,047,420
    Posted on 12 September 19 at 04:37Permalink
    So, having gotten this on sale, and having played a good bit:

They're asking a whole lot for the what is just the previous game (Ultimate), + a new "Greatest Inventions" quest (create about 10 inventions per decade, 120-ish combinations), except split up as animals instead of inventions. Splitting it off onto the main screen and calling it a different thing doesn't mitigate that it's the same as the previous release but with one added quest and a big price tag.

Worse:
    1) I get an alert from Xbox about the game needing permissions. It happened on the previous version of Doodle God, and I have a suspicion they're stealing data from you a-la facebook and all. Given you're paying a mint already for what is normally a free game, they have no business also trying to loot your personal data.

2) The Sayings, those messages you get for making a combination, are further broken. In the original version of Doodle Good, it was neat to see a quote pertaining to what you've made. "Ashes to Ashes" for getting Ash, or "Watch This" for a corpse. With the focus on the 'animal' quest, what bit there is of it, it recycles a dozen or so messages related to animals for each and every other game mode. I think the same happened with Crime City, which made that less enjoyable than previous editions.

At this point, they have basically jumped the shark. The new should could have been sold as a DLC for the Ultimate edition, but they're double-dipping like EA Sports. Wait for a sale, or skip it entirely.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.