Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Outer Wilds and Dead by Daylight Now Available in Xbox Game Pass

AuthorMessage
punkyliar
punkyliar
Posted on 30 May 19 at 10:10
The final two titles of the month

Please click here to read the story: Outer Wilds and Dead by Daylight Now Available in Xbox Game Pass
Sgt Malarkey Br
Posted on 30 May 19 at 10:22
Anyone with problems to streaming/recording on Outer Wilds???
Maw N Paw
Maw N Paw
Posted on 30 May 19 at 12:02
I love how they announce the Game Pass games well in advance but hold off on announcing the Games With Gold. It's like they're ashamed of what they're about to announce.
There is always a way.
Seitzz
Seitzz
Posted on 30 May 19 at 12:25
Maw N Paw said:
I love how they announce the Game Pass games well in advance but hold off on announcing the Games With Gold. It's like they're ashamed of what they're about to announce.
Might as well be called Games with Garbage, and yeah, it seems like they just wait just about until the last few days of the month now.
Maw N Paw
Maw N Paw
Posted on 30 May 19 at 12:28
Seitzz said:
Maw N Paw said:
Might as well be called Games with Garbage, and yeah, it seems like they just wait just about until the last few days of the month now.
Works for me. I canceled my auto-renewal for Games with Gold and it expires on the 14th. They better change my mind for me to reinstate it.
There is always a way.
SweetArkhane
SweetArkhane
Posted on 30 May 19 at 13:32
40€ a year, 48 games (half that I can keep forever), discounts, online. Still better than Game Pass IMO.
Seitzz
Seitzz
Posted on 30 May 19 at 14:03
Maw N Paw said:
Seitzz said:
Maw N Paw said:
Works for me. I canceled my auto-renewal for Games with Gold and it expires on the 14th. They better change my mind for me to reinstate it.
I haven't paid for gold in years since using MS rewards, so I don't mind. Doesn't cost me anything other than the time I put into it. I do still play some online MP here and there, so in that sense it's slightly worth having for me.
That Guy086
That Guy086
Posted on 30 May 19 at 14:56
Seitzz said:
Maw N Paw said:
48 free games a year, versus a digital game version of Netflix. They have today and tomorrow, and with E3 I think the GwG have taken a bit of a back seat.
Seitzz
Seitzz
Posted on 30 May 19 at 15:27
That Guy086 said:
Seitzz said:
Maw N Paw said:
48 free games a year, versus a digital game version of Netflix. They have today and tomorrow, and with E3 I think the GwG have taken a bit of a back seat.
I was referring more to the quality of the titles sort've seemingly on the decline. Namely the last two months, I guess that's more a matter of personal opinion when it comes to the types of games I play. But this month is a nice surprise, I don't necessarily care for NHL 19, but I see that as a solid game to be offered and Portal is nice as well. The other 2, I don't know too much about. Hopefully this trend continues.
WhitestAFI2ICAN
Posted on 30 May 19 at 15:59
What’s outer wilds? Any good?
CODYWWE24
CODYWWE24
Posted on 30 May 19 at 17:27
WhitestAFI2ICAN said:
What’s outer wilds? Any good?
Its a game that most of us got free for watching E3 last year and it just now coming out.
Leo Ascendent
Leo Ascendent
Posted on 31 May 19 at 21:39
Added just a few days after release? Is that normal? I dont follow XGP a whole lot, so that seems rather ominous to me. laugh
youtube.com/glddgaming - mixer.com/leo_ascendent
DubstepEdgelord
Posted on 02 June 19 at 20:19
Leo Ascendent said:
Added just a few days after release? Is that normal? I dont follow XGP a whole lot, so that seems rather ominous to me. laugh
Games are launched into game pass all the time
DubstepEdgelord
Leo Ascendent
Leo Ascendent
Posted on 03 June 19 at 04:27
DubstepEdgelord said:
Leo Ascendent said:
Games are launched into game pass all the time
Hm, guess this is the first time I'm noticing.
youtube.com/glddgaming - mixer.com/leo_ascendent
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.