Investigations Questions: Gears of War 3 Forum

Question for the Investigations Team? Please remember to keep posts civil, abusive posts can result in loss of posting privileges. Posts in this forum can be read by anyone on the site. Please do not attempt to hijack a thread by posting information not relevant to the original post, start a new thread instead.

I am gulty since 2011 and please TA partners accept my apologies.

Related game: Gears of War 3

AuthorMessage
FostHeeeR
Posted on 31 May 19 at 05:26
Hello everyone! I need your opinion about my story and you can decide if I can get a second opportunity or not.

I am Brian Hernández, I from Cancun Quintana Roo Mexico, and I would like to appeal to the ban that I had since 2011. Here is my explanation of what happened.

It has been eight years that I have the ban from the website. At that time, I had sixteen years old and I used the program Horizon to unlock some achievements. Right now, I start thinking that action was incorrect to do it and I declare guilty but, in that time, I was young and too silly and I do not take into account the future consequences. As young teenager I do bad things and this one was one of them. Right now, I am twenty-five years old and I see that I was complete silly and I will never forget this ban from my past actions but people learn about their fails through life and I learn an important thing, being a cheater or a liar in real life will have a tons of consequences. I have a YouTube channel and my subscriber always ask me, “Hey, FostHeeeR I will use horizon program to unlock achievement or gamer pics” I always say to them do not do it because you can get ban from Xbox or you can get ban from true achievements webpage and I always told my story to whatever subscriber that ask me that because it is a bad experience to be called cheater also my Xbox friend told me that I am a cheater even though that It has been eight years.

I do not know how TA will determine if I will unban me or not and I think that you will not take into account my explanation because I am complete guilty of my past actions. All humans deserve a second chance and I will appreciate it you give one more opportunity. I know that this will not clean my past actions but I would like to start again and this ban it was a good experience to tell to everyone who wants to cheat.

Now I am more mature and focus about the consequences to achieve everything with cheats or programs and I help people during my streams in my channel. I would like to be complete legit on my Gamerscore and I am willing to do whatever petition that True Achievement team request me in order to get my account unban. In case that the unban will not possible please told me or answer this email. I would like to hear your opinion about my explanation.

Finally, please accept my apologies because I did not ask for any apology since I get banned.

Sincerely,
Brian Hernández
Koding
Koding
Posted on 31 May 19 at 10:02
Moved to the Investigations Forum.

You really should have just contacted the Investigations Manager here: PM Investigations Manager
61 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,300 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
Posted on 01 June 19 at 16:10, Edited on 01 June 19 at 16:11 by the Investigations Manager
After re-examining this profile, there are far too many cheated games for us to offer tracking at any level.

If you wish to use the features we offer here, it must be with a different Xbox profile.

@Koding, they actually did PM me, leave a site Contact message, write this as a blog as well as post this message in the Gears forum. I'm not entirely sure why.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.