Game Discussion: HITMAN 2 Forum

This game drives me mad HELP?

AuthorMessage
Yanbbrox
Yanbbrox
Posted on 31 May 19 at 20:18
Help?

So I had everything installed, legacy all maps, HM2 all maps no problem.

I have the disc version of the game and all of it is on my external HDD.

Today I upgraded to a XOX, everything went perfectly apart from Hitman, I have no access to any HM2 content or Legacy content, all it says is content not installed and directs me to the store where it says 'content installed', everything is still on my External HDD and installed

Does anyone have any ideas? I'm currently installing HM1 (again) all maps, HM2 prologue to see if I can sort it,

Can anyone help?
Tequila's shovel's, official stockist
Msross
Msross
Posted on 31 May 19 at 22:23
delete all...
Download again..
Kill anything that doesnt seem like its there.
Leave ducky at side of bath
Walk away
wait for Yanbbrox to take a bath... this may take some time. he will wander about and get stinky before taking a bath.
explode ducky.
escape.
Schinderdiv
Schinderdiv
Posted on 01 June 19 at 05:46
^ precisely that laugh

Seriously though, just reinstall. My game decided to stop recognizing Miami and Mumbai after not playing it for about a month. I just deleted them and re-installed them from the Xbox store, you can even play the game on other maps that are installed that it recognizes while you wait - as soon as the downloads finished it recognized them.
If you have to ask, you're streets behind.
Yanbbrox
Yanbbrox
Posted on 01 June 19 at 18:00
Thanks

Update, I've deleted everything and reinstalled HM2, randomly it installed Mamai from the disc and then all of HM2 worked again?

I reinstalled HM1 and now I can instal the legacy pack from HM1, it is currently downloading even though I have it

Will report back
Yanbbrox
Yanbbrox
Posted on 01 June 19 at 20:38
As each episode from HM1 downloads, they are becoming playable again in HM2, such a shame and a waste of bandwidth to download everything from HM1 again just to install the legacy pack that is already installed..

Thanks for the feedback, mods please close this
Koding
Koding
Posted on 01 June 19 at 20:43
Thread locked at request of OP.
61 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,300 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!