Editorials and Features Forum

Forum for Editorials and other News Features

Poll: What's Your Most Anticipated June 2019 Video Game?

AuthorMessage
N0T PENNYS B0AT
Posted on 01 June 19 at 04:25
A quiet month, but with some space for a few promising titles

Please click here to read the story: Poll: What's Your Most Anticipated June 2019 Video Game?
Poll: What's your most anticipated June 2019 video game?
  • 13.7% - Assassin's Creed Odyssey DLC - Atlantis Episode 2
  • 8.8% - Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
  • 25.7% - Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled
  • 1.8% - MotoGP 19
  • 10.0% - The Sinking City
  • 5.6% - Warhammer: Chaosbane
  • 5.8% - Other
  • 28.6% - None

• We had 2,452 responses to the poll.
    You must log in to vote on this poll
    Legendary J Man
    Posted on 01 June 19 at 04:28
    Samurai Shodown. Also Skullgirls 2nd Encore is supposed to come out in the "spring" so I'm hoping that means June.
    HazBaz
    HazBaz
    Posted on 01 June 19 at 04:28
    I can't wait for Crash Team Racing hopefully its as good as i remember wink
    CandyCane2500
    Posted on 01 June 19 at 05:03
    Other.

Car Mechanic Simulator
    alphurr
    alphurr
    Posted on 01 June 19 at 05:18
    Bloodstained for me, been looking forward to it since getting the prequel on gwg!
    Elyoh
    Elyoh
    Posted on 01 June 19 at 05:20
    Warhammer. Like always I won't get it straight away, but it's still probably the only June game I'll buy.
    No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
    wildandcrazygal
    Posted on 01 June 19 at 05:24, Edited on 01 June 19 at 05:25 by wildandcrazygal
    I'm also looking forward to Bertram Fiddle 2, Asdivine Dios, Odyssey DLC, Chaosbane, Undermountain DLC for Neverwinter, Woman's Lot DLC for Kingdom Come, Crash Team Racing, Samurai Shodown, We The Revolution and Outbreak Lost Hope. Sinking City definitely is the one that has me most excited and won't end up in my backlog. I'll likely be jumping right into it on day of release. Who knew I could be this excited over June releases? There's usually nothing to get excited about if memory serves correctly.
    wildandcrazygal
    PlayUltimate711
    Posted on 01 June 19 at 05:26
    The Timespinner metroidvania coming out next week looks fun.

I'm really excited for the final Kingdom Come deliverance and the update coming with it. The game looks amazing and looks like something I will love, but I got so frustrated by the lockpicking in the first mission and set it aside for a bit and hadn't gotten back to it. The update will have tons of changes that sound good (it's hard for me to know since I haven't played much, but they sound good) including making the lockpicking easier with a controller. I'll probably get back to that game.

Some other interesting games like Bloodstained and Omensight.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUia5quPnBk
    Th3Fr33Ma6ons66
    Posted on 01 June 19 at 05:27
    To be honest I wish there could be a answer what says all of them cause i’ll Be getting all of them
    Schinderdiv
    Schinderdiv
    Posted on 01 June 19 at 05:40
    The Sinking City is all, but I'll probably not pick it up until a holiday sale. Unless I hear nothing but great things from trusted sources.
    If you have to ask, you're streets behind.
    HawkeyeBarry20
    Posted on 01 June 19 at 05:45
    The sinking city seems to have the most upside to me but I think Crash is the safer bet of a better overall game.
    The SCHWARTZ 00
    Posted on 01 June 19 at 05:59
    Really want to play Sinking City but i need to see some gameplay footage first. Besides that, June is dead for me. At this point I'll just be clearing out some backlog games until the Fall/Winter blitz (Gears 5, Borderlands 3, hopefully the Avengers game comes out as well).
    planting42
    planting42
    Posted on 01 June 19 at 06:20
    Other: War Tech Fighters
    MatadorBID
    MatadorBID
    Posted on 01 June 19 at 06:22
    DOOM Eternal release date.
    Rip and tear, until it is done.
    LadyNova01
    LadyNova01
    Posted on 01 June 19 at 06:28
    Defenitly Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night for me as I grew up with the Castlevania games and this game reflects is so good and Bloodstained: Ritual of the Moon was a great teaser for this game and I can't wait to play it.

Runner ups for me would the the Elsweyr Expansion for ESO as well as the 2nd DLC for Forza Horizon 4 witch is also supposed to drop this month since it was slated for the first half of 2019
    Everybody wants to change the world, but no one wants to try
    Clutch Rino
    Clutch Rino
    Posted on 01 June 19 at 06:37
    Craaaaaaaash
    I Greenman v2 I
    Posted on 01 June 19 at 06:57
    100% Crash. Can’t wait to play that again.

Close second for me is F1 2019
    Solo Wing 82
    Solo Wing 82
    Posted on 01 June 19 at 07:15, Edited on 01 June 19 at 07:16 by Solo Wing 82
    Not getting any of those. The games i want are not on the list. I want Toki(yes its a remake of that monkey that goes apespit on mega drive) next week and The Contra Collection and maybe super blood hockey
    human teleportation, molecular decimation, breakdown and reformation is inherently purging, it makes a man a king
    MugenKairo
    MugenKairo
    Posted on 01 June 19 at 07:46
    I think the next game I’ll buy is Tunuc and still no release date for that.
    "We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us" - Andrew Ryan
    BiLLzuMaNaTi
    BiLLzuMaNaTi
    Posted on 01 June 19 at 07:51
    Car Mechanic Simulator Achievements
    YouTube: AchievementLand
    Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.