The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Get $100 off an Xbox One X as Part of the Greatest Xbox Deals of the Year

AuthorMessage
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz
Posted on 03 June 19 at 19:27
Seitzz said:
Perfect timing! Just about to cash in my rewards points for the hot deal. Looking to get a few games if they go on sale.
Hey friend, just a heads up. The $10 hot deal is sold out. The $5 is currently still live but i imagine will be gone sooner than later, as most are doing the same thing. Keep in mind they expire 90 days from date of redemption so you can get them now and itll cover you till September roughly. You can get as many $5 as itll allow so doesnt matter the $10 is gone, same amount of points just half of it. Just lookin out toast

Back OT: Stupid excited for e3 this year! Ive got a beautiful bag o' Microsoft money from rewards waiting to throw at it! rock
Matthew
JungAndReckless
Posted on 03 June 19 at 20:09
So how much is an X going to cost after it’s on sale?
Seitzz
Seitzz
Posted on 03 June 19 at 20:19, Edited on 03 June 19 at 20:20 by Seitzz
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
Seitzz said:
Perfect timing! Just about to cash in my rewards points for the hot deal. Looking to get a few games if they go on sale.
Hey friend, just a heads up. The $10 hot deal is sold out. The $5 is currently still live but i imagine will be gone sooner than later, as most are doing the same thing. Keep in mind they expire 90 days from date of redemption so you can get them now and itll cover you till September roughly. You can get as many $5 as itll allow so doesnt matter the $10 is gone, same amount of points just half of it. Just lookin out toast

Back OT: Stupid excited for e3 this year! Ive got a beautiful bag o' Microsoft money from rewards waiting to throw at it! rock
Yeah, thanks for the heads up! I'm good on all this info though. Been using MS rewards for a while, so I'm very akin to the ins and outs. I was holding off on redeeming this one til later in this period for the hot deal so if I didn't run through the gc's it would just postpone the expiry date essentially. Figured now or around Nov. is the best time to redeem if you get a gc hot deal around then with the summer and thanksgiving/new years sales in those time periods. It was a bit of a pain in the ass with the $10 no longer being up....had to cash in 30 x $5 cards. But I won't be doing that again for a while.

Also glad I cashed them in now, when I went to the redeem page, it was highlighted in red that they're running low on the $5 cards so I figure they're about to run out of those soon.
ICE Faux Pirate
Posted on 03 June 19 at 21:07
JungAndReckless said:
All the bundles on Xbox's website right now are selling for $499 except for the Fallout 76 bundle which is at $399. I'm assuming that 76 bundle is the one that's discounted and no others will be..... maybe?
Doc, Doc, noose
Seitzz
Seitzz
Posted on 03 June 19 at 21:35
ICE Faux Pirate said:
JungAndReckless said:
All the bundles on Xbox's website right now are selling for $499 except for the Fallout 76 bundle which is at $399. I'm assuming that 76 bundle is the one that's discounted and no others will be..... maybe?
Fallout 76 bundle has been at $400 for a while. It seems as if they're just trying to get rid of that stock since it probably didn't sell too well given that nobody wants Fallout 76. I'd figure at the most we'd see $100 off and at the least $50. I don't remember MS discounting their retail bundles too steeply but we'll see.
Xelliz
Xelliz
Posted on 03 June 19 at 21:36
I really like the Fortnite Xbox, but I have no interest in Fortnite or replacing my perfectly good Xbox.
Wiznyatt
Wiznyatt
Posted on 03 June 19 at 22:33
ICE Faux Pirate said:
JungAndReckless said:
That's kind of weak. Unless you can snag the Fallout bundle for $299 after the discount, then it's a great deal. Are these bundles only available from Microsoft's website or will other stores be offering the same deal?
Bastian Reader
Posted on 03 June 19 at 23:44
Is there a way to know when there is a hot deal for Xbox gift cards? I always seem to hear about it too late and I miss out on them.
Koding
Koding
Posted on 03 June 19 at 23:54
Bastian Reader said:
Is there a way to know when there is a hot deal for Xbox gift cards? I always seem to hear about it too late and I miss out on them.
I check the MS Rewards subreddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/MicrosoftRewards/). They always post about new stuff there quick.
61 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,400 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
Seitzz
Seitzz
Posted on 03 June 19 at 23:57
Bastian Reader said:
First off, as of posting this you aren't too late! I just checked the hot deal page for the xbox gift card and it's still on! Just be aware that it is the microsoft gift card under the redemption section. Don't worry that it's microsoft and not xbox, you'll still be able to spend this in the xbox store.

You can check either the r/MicrosoftRewards subreddit around the 15-17th of every month or check the MS rewards redemption page yourself during that same time period. The hot deal is supposed to change on the 15th every month, but sometimes it takes them a few days.
ZeroQuill470763
Posted on 04 June 19 at 01:01
Cellar Attic said:
Hopefully The Division 1 will be on sale soon. I was avoiding it because of the multiplayer, but I've really been enjoying Ubisoft's oeuvre lately and I think I need to dip my toes into something different. This will be an exciting sale regardless. Glad I've been saving up my Bing rewards.
You can find a physical copy for about $5
prokop
prokop
Posted on 04 June 19 at 02:01
MK11 already? nice.
C.C. Prokop
The SCHWARTZ 00
Posted on 04 June 19 at 02:15
I MIGHT buy Anthem if it's like $15-$20. It would be hard to pass that up. World War Z is on the menu for sure. And, totally random request, can I pleeeeease get a sale on Wulverblade for once? Pretty please with a cherry on top?
EarthboundX
EarthboundX
Posted on 04 June 19 at 03:18
At this point it makes the most sense to just wait for the next Xbox instead of buying a X. It'll most likely play all Xbox One games, with all their Xbox One X enhancements.
Throni360
Throni360
Posted on 04 June 19 at 05:20
prokop said:
MK11 already? nice.
Those new games are most likely 10% off as usual. Just eye-catchers.
xHappy Munkeyx
Posted on 04 June 19 at 07:04
i really hope this upcoming sale is not a copy and paste sale of the spring sale that was a copy and paste sale of the black friday sale from last year. Most of the games that sale prices from the black friday sale WERE THE EXACT SAME for the spring sale, and i cant remember which exactly but some might have been even higher in the spring sale than they were on black friday. I really hope some prices will be much better/reasonable this time around compared to how they were in previous sales.
cobalos
cobalos
Posted on 04 June 19 at 10:36
Hoping to see some good deals for GamePass membership! dance
SilentJay76
SilentJay76
Posted on 04 June 19 at 10:49
EarthboundX said:
At this point it makes the most sense to just wait for the next Xbox instead of buying a X. It'll most likely play all Xbox One games, with all their Xbox One X enhancements.
Sure. But it's also another year and a half away. That's a long time to wait for something. I'll be enjoying my X in the meantime. wink

You should be able to get one for 399 $/€ these days. Still pretty good value, especially if you play a lot of open world games and such (loading times.)
Archeim
Archeim
Posted on 04 June 19 at 14:28
x Mataeus x said:
Archeim said:
Solo Wing 82 said:
I will get Sekiro, cant wait to finally try it
As someone who has 100%'ed it... it's hard, but rewarding.
That's what she.... Ah, never mind.
Slow Clap :)
EarthboundX
EarthboundX
Posted on 04 June 19 at 23:41
SilentJay76 said:
EarthboundX said:
Sure. But it's also another year and a half away. That's a long time to wait for something. I'll be enjoying my X in the meantime. wink

You should be able to get one for 399 $/€ these days. Still pretty good value, especially if you play a lot of open world games and such (loading times.)
Well you already have one. I still have tons of 360 games to play, 400 bucks is still way too much to justify an upgrade when the next one will be coming out soon enough. I'd rather not pay 400 now, and then have to pay even more less than 2 years later. I could do maybe 250-300, but not 400.

I'm also not really a fan of the mid gen upgrade in general.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.